Super Contributor

Clarisonic vs. other cleansers - review of my little find

I bought the Mia awhile ago and sent it back as I did not think it was worth the money. Shortly thereafter I was in Ulta and bought a small earth therapeutics face brush for $4. I use it every night with some organic black soap I got at Whole Foods. I must saw that after a month, my skin is gorgeous, pores nearly disappeared, no clogging, makeup goes on great. For 60, I am very happy with how my skin looks. I then found 2 more brushes in Big Lots for $1 apiece so I bought 5 of them. So for me the only difference between this brush and the Clarisonic is that I have to move thr brush around. Saved myself a lot of money.

Then yesterday while I was in CVS, I saw that Olay now has a rotating cleansing brush advertised for a lot less money than Clarisonic, they were actually all out of stock but I do use their cleansers too. I have been using the ProX3 piece system for 2 months and it its just great. I got the kit for free by signing up to be a product tester so 3 times a year they send me full samples to use. I also tested the Moroccan Oil product but found it too drying for my hair.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View