Super Contributor

Clarisonic vs. other cleansers - review of my little find

I bought the Mia awhile ago and sent it back as I did not think it was worth the money. Shortly thereafter I was in Ulta and bought a small earth therapeutics face brush for $4. I use it every night with some organic black soap I got at Whole Foods. I must saw that after a month, my skin is gorgeous, pores nearly disappeared, no clogging, makeup goes on great. For 60, I am very happy with how my skin looks. I then found 2 more brushes in Big Lots for $1 apiece so I bought 5 of them. So for me the only difference between this brush and the Clarisonic is that I have to move thr brush around. Saved myself a lot of money.

Then yesterday while I was in CVS, I saw that Olay now has a rotating cleansing brush advertised for a lot less money than Clarisonic, they were actually all out of stock but I do use their cleansers too. I have been using the ProX3 piece system for 2 months and it its just great. I got the kit for free by signing up to be a product tester so 3 times a year they send me full samples to use. I also tested the Moroccan Oil product but found it too drying for my hair.