Honored Contributor

Clarisonic brush head dupe works

I forget who mentioned this brand--Sonimart, here on the beauty board, as a dupe for the C*larisonic brand brush heads, but thank you!!! I ordered 2 at $11 from AmaZon and I can't tell a difference at all. They fit and feel like the ones I have been using. I normally use the Delicate or Sensitive and even the new Radience.  Quite a savings!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Clarisonic brush head dupe works

@wagirl wrote:

I forget who mentioned this brand--Sonimart, here on the beauty board, as a dupe for the C*larisonic brand brush heads, but thank you!!! I ordered 2 at $11 from AmaZon and I can't tell a difference at all. They fit and feel like the ones I have been using. I normally use the Delicate or Sensitive and even the new Radience.  Quite a savings!!

@wagirl - You got two brushes for $11, what a deal.  I just bought two brushes from Ulta and they were about $50.  Geez.  I'm checking out Sonimart.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl

That IS a huge savings!  Good to know you find no difference at all!

Thank you for posting and thanks to the original poster!  I missed it the first time.

Honored Contributor

That's a huge savings.  Any chance you can tell us about how the brush and its bristles move.  Do they have that little Clarisonic "wiggle" or does the whole brush spin?

I love my Clarisonic but would sure love to be happy with less expensive brush heads.  I'm just not techie enough to know how to tell without seeing one in action how it will work and I did buy a cheaper machine which turned out to be a waste of money for me.  I want that wiggle!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also found roller replacements for  the micro pedi thing (original one ,battery

operated) on Amazon. Very cheap. They fit perfectly,. There is no  difference either and they do a great job

Honored Contributor

no difference in the way this brush head moves from the brand name . Also the inner circle brush moves separately like the original one too.  The "wiggle" is the same.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the "heads" up! Smiley Wink  I look forward to the savings. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wagirlTY for the price and the function info.  I'll need replacements soon.

Honored Contributor

Again,  I thank the original person who mentioned  this info. And I hope it works for everyone. It is for me and the type of head I use. Can't be sure about the others tho.