Honored Contributor

I bought a new Clarisonic. And yesterday I was charging it for the first time. The instructions say to let it charge for 24 hours. 

About 6 hours into the charge my dog came into the room where the Clarisonic was charging. Certain noises upset him. My husband was making dinner and not sure what the noise could have been but the dog backed up and his tail knocked the charger off the unit.

So I just put the charger back on. Well, before the dog knocked the charger off, the light was going dim and bright. After I put it back on the light is only bright. I could not find anything in the instructions. Do you think it is still charging? What does the bright and dim light mean?

Trusted Contributor

@drizzellla The light stays on when it's completely charged

Honored Contributor

I doubt that it is fully charged at 6 hours. I wanted to take it on vacation with me. Now I wonder how long it will work.

I can't believe it. The dog never goes into that room except if there are fireworks going off. And it was 5PM and there were no fireworks. Wish I knew what was going on in their brains.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Question

[ Edited ]

When it goes from dim to bright it's charging. When it stays on and is a solid bright light that means it's charged.

Remember that they come with a partial charge so it's possible that it's fully charged now.

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies. I appreciate your replies and knowledge.

Honored Contributor

I agree that it is most likely fully charged because they do come with a partial charge. When it needs charging again it will take longer.

Enjoy your new Clarisonic! 

Honored Contributor

The only thing that makes me think it might not be fully charged is - right before the dog's tail wacked it, the Clarisonic light was flashing. But what is done is done.

I know I will like it. I already have one. And I wanted to have another one for travel and backup. The Clarisonic has done such a good job on reducing my pores and making my skin feel smooth. I don't want to be without it.