Trusted Contributor

BUY IT! You will love it!! Can't live without mine. Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I like it so much, I bought a second as a backup. I never want to be with out it. I went on vacation without it once. And never again. 

In fact the backup I bought was the Clarasonic that someone mentioned with the extra brushes.

PS - I dropped both of my Clarasonics - one in the tub and one on a tile floor. And both are still working just fine.

@drizzellla...DITTO! I have my original Mia 1 that has worked like a champ for years and I bought a Mia 2 last fall as a back-up. They both work great. I will NEVER cleanse my skin without my Clarisonic!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
I'd been wanting one for awhile. I got the Michael Todd soniclear on Hsn. Wow it's amazing. The soniclear has anti microbial brush heads. I'd highly recommend this over the Clarisonic. Go to YouTube there are great videos showing the difference between the two. Soniclear came with 5 brush heads and an extension to do your back and legs. Hope this helps
Frequent Contributor

Mine broke down in less than a year, and I didn't even use it every day. I'd never buy another one.  JUNK! JUNK! JUNK!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I would say that it's worth it,at least for me. I have dry,sensitive skin that is mature and the Mia that I have " cleans it up" from dry , flakiness to smoothing my skin better than a scrub. I use DHC oil cleanser with it. 

Honored Contributor

I have the Mia and got it a couple years ago. I love it too. I use it once a day at night before my serums and it has done wonders for me. I am 62 with very dry skin but I have really good skin with few lines or wrinkles. Seems to let the good stuff sink in and do their job. I paid under $90 for at Nordstroms half yearly sale. The brushes last me alot longer as I only use it once a day. I use the Luna in the morning. I think the combo are amazing for my skin.

Trusted Contributor

Was not for me  - ended up with broken caps even with the cashmere brush.  Been using the Foreo which is easier to clean and rarely needs charging.  Also no broken caps!

Honored Contributor

So wanted to love it. Alas gifted to BF. 

Trusted Contributor

@nrm wrote:

Yes, I would say that it's worth it,at least for me. I have dry,sensitive skin that is mature and the Mia that I have " cleans it up" from dry , flakiness to smoothing my skin better than a scrub. I use DHC oil cleanser with it. 

@nrm What is DHC oil? Thank you. Smiley Very Happy Oh I just Googled it. I'll have to give it a try. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

Was not for me  - ended up with broken caps even with the cashmere brush.  Been using the Foreo which is easier to clean and rarely needs charging.  Also no broken caps!

I will have to try the Foreo. I had the same issues with the Clarisonic. I had to have them zapped at the dermatologist who told me her business has really picked up since their invention. Never again....