Regular Contributor

Choose between Dark and Classic St. Topez

I'm not sure which one to choose. I have light/medium skin.

Respected Contributor

Re: Choose between Dark and Classic St. Topez

I have the Dark. Another option that I have and like is the Express. Leave on for and hour, light, 2 hours medium, 3 dark. I use and like both.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Chocolate pudding or butterscotch pudding.....choose the color you like the best...lol   If I live to be 100, I will never understand the fake tan craze. 

Regular Contributor

I grew up at the Jersey Shore we like tans ! Its a sign that summer is coming in Jersey.

Respected Contributor

I'd start with the medium shade, after the 4 hrs check out the color and if you feel it's too light, reapply...or reapply the next day. Better to build on a faux tan than possibly go too dark from the get go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bigbro wrote:

I'm not sure which one to choose. I have light/medium skin.

@BigbroDefinatly go light if you're Causaian.  You can always build but the demo's are so dark they look horrible.  No one tans like that.

Respected Contributor

I have used the Classic St Tropez for years...I don't care for the dark for me.

I also use Josie Maran's self tanning oil..I prefer the St Tropez for most of me, but use Josie's on my arms..Smiley Happy enjoy

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Chocolate pudding or butterscotch pudding.....choose the color you like the best...lol   If I live to be 100, I will never understand the fake tan craze. 

You are obviously under 60. I don't want to use self tanner but need to to cover some veins on my legs when I wear shorts so for some people it is not just a craze. Eventually you will understand.m

Honored Contributor

Actually, go for the look you want.  If you want to look like the models, do the dark.  If you just want a light-med color that, IMO looks nicer, do the light.