Contributor

I was just on the other shopping site and they have lowered the prices on some Beekman's products. I just ordered an 8 piece set at a great price, plus don't forget the coupon. Happy shopping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Check out Beekman's prices

Thank you, it is always nice when people share information.  Smiley Happy  I am going to check it out.

Valued Contributor

I bought the large kit, thanks. When I checked out it said it wouldn't take the coupon, but when I looked at the details it had taken it! I think today is the last day.
Contributor

Did you buy the large 8 pc kit. This is the first time I will be trying this line. Hope I like it. I do love the little goats they bring on air.

They will be on Fri & Sat.  Can't wait.

I think that coupon ends tonight.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing the info. Got mine and I had not checked out that site yet until I saw your post!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Thank you!!! I got it at the disount price with the coupon! So happy to get a few of these sets on the last day the coupon was valid.  It will take care of some of my Christmas gifts.

Contributor

Your all welcome.

I feel like Christmas came early.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I got the 8 piece set!  I bought a four piece soap set a month ago and love the way my skin feels.  I am curious to try the lip balm and lotion.  I appreciate your posting..just in time to get the discount!

Honored Contributor

I was able to order the big set on Thanksgiving morning during that short window of opportunity.  It arrived today.  It felt like I was opening a treasure box.  The new Apricot & Honey Tea smells really nice.  I'm tempted to order a second kit!

Honored Contributor

@Pa2Fl wrote:

Your all welcome.

I feel like Christmas came early.

I was just so happy to be able to get the discounted price and use the coupon before it expired. So glad I checked into the boards last night! Smiley Happy