Contributor

Check For Appropriate Return Postage

Make sure that you check your returns for the appropriate postage credit. This has been posted before, but it just happened to me again. I returned an item using my own label and the credit reflected was minus the $6.95 Q label. The cost of my returned item was $2.50 USPS. Customer Service was nice and apologized, but just wanted to give everyone a heads-up

Frequent Contributor

Re: Check For Appropriate Return Postage

I am furious at the NEW RETURN POSTAGE FEE that has been slipped in on our returns and I was not aware of this. First of all let me say I love QVC - have been a customer for 25 years. I do not return THAT much and purchase double the amount. BUT THIS NEW WRINKLE IS BEYOND ACCEPTABLE. I spoke with Customer Service last night - they informed me because the rate is so low in shipping to us - when we return we have to have an additional charge added on. 

Needless to say I am through purchasing anything that I am on the fence about. Paying the $6.95 is bad enough, but I love the Q so much I am willing to ship back and PAY if I the article is not what I expected. (This is rare). I love Louis Dell'Olio's clothes, so I am safe there, but to purchase anything else is out of the question for me. NOW IF I HEAR YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO DECIDE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND IT BACK - I WILL IGNORE IT. It is TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ALL OF US AND NOT WORTH THE EXTRA CHARGE.!!FROM NOW ON I WILL PUT THE $10 IN MY GAS TANK AND GO TO LORD AND TAYLOR, MACY ETC. I WILL TRY THE CLOTHES ON IN THE STORE AND NOT HAVE TO PAY RETURN POSTAGE TWICE OVER.

I AM NOT THROUGH WITH THIS COMPLIANT. We need to band together on this subject. It is more than unfair - I cannot believe the Q is doing this to its loyal customers. PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO US.

Frequent Contributor

I wonder if the Q will charge you the "extra fee "for returning even though you used your own label? Please check it out. I wrote a blog below pertaining to this new postage regarding returned items. I love the Q and cannot believe they are doing this to us! Beward ladies and gentlemen - they are double dipping. If enough of us complain maybe they will see the error in this decision.

Respected Contributor

I am confused here ladies. So if you pay for your own postage, they are also charging the $6.95?

Honored Contributor

Perhaps customer service is misinformed? That just doesn't sound right. If it is, its in an effort to get us to use their label. I do use it, its too much trouble to do the checking if I don't. But I'm finding C.S. reps don't get the training they used to get. Twice I've called the number posted for problems with this board and they don't know what the **** I'm talking about. Like this small print, for example, I used to get a font size prompt, I don't anymore. I can't heart anyone either, I don't even bother to call on that one.