Trusted Contributor

I was just reviewing the shows that were aired earlier today and on the video for  IT Superhero mascara # A281002, Chaz comes on at the end and says how much he loves this mascara. Okay! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Yeah, he has fun with it. Also as they ave these HD cameras now, guys on TV are wearing a lot more makeup than people think. Chaz just admits it.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised..........(I lived in Hollywood for a while)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz wears mascara?

[ Edited ]

Did he happen to mention if it's waterproof or water resistant and how you take it off?  As of early this a.m. no one had answered any of the questions or mentioned it in the presentation or in the reviews.  You'd think Jaime would have mentioned all of it.  

Honored Contributor

I like Chaz, but I think it's SUPER odd for a man to wear mascara....a bit creepy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I can't watch him,  nor do I have any interest in WEN. His appearance has steadily gotten weirder over the years and I guess it's OK with Q mgmt

Super Contributor

just an fy- he wears makeup generally for on camera use, not in everyday life

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Yeah, he has fun with it. Also as they ave these HD cameras now, guys on TV are wearing a lot more makeup than people think. Chaz just admits it.

@Kjelle, I saw that and I thought it was very sweet of him to be so complimentary of the IT lady's mascara. 

Chaz is class act. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

Did he happen to mention if it's waterproof or water resistant and how you take it off?  As of early this a.m. no one had answered any of the questions or mentioned it in the presentation or in the reviews.  You'd think Jaime would have mentioned all of it.  

@truffle It doesn't appear that is waterproof. I have used both kinds from IT and they both come off just fine with my Lumene eye make up remover and a cotton round. Also IT is having a chat on the QVC forums right now. I think you have to go into the Blogs or something.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate