Honored Contributor

Re: CeraVe Healing Ointment -- A vote from me

@Dazlin

We're in the same boat!  I have tried everything I can think of.  I have only used this a few days and I am not totally cured but it has made the biggest difference!!  I have actually worn lipstick for a couple days!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@shiloh 81

Sorry it didn't work for you.  But glad you found something that did.  

Honored Contributor

@j-lou

Awesome!  I am glad you are getting some relief!!!!  I trust CeraVe.  I know that this can't work for everyone and not every product they have works for everyone.  But it is helping my lips, too!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate

That was me, too.  I was using that and then I'd try something else and going back and forth and getting so frustrated.  For now, this is the most helpful to me.  

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover

I don't know whether CVS has the small tubes or not.  I know Walmart does.  Yes, you can.  It is a little greasy but if your hands are severely chapped, this should help.  

Respected Contributor

@j-lou, I also get eczema from time to time. Haven't had it for a very long time. About a month ago I broke out on the left side of mouth and used my Elidel prescription. However, I was left with dry patches there. Will try this on my face. Thank you.

Regular Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@j-lou, I also get eczema from time to time. Haven't had it for a very long time. About a month ago I broke out on the left side of mouth and used my Elidel prescription. However, I was left with dry patches there. Will try this on my face. Thank you.

@Tricolor, I have also used this on top of my prescription steroid creams.  I notice I do not get that dry flakey skin like I do with a steroid cream alone.

Respected Contributor

@j-lou, I just recognized your face.  You a Qool Chick. I am on there too and have talked to you quite a bit. I am Jan A. I have not been able to post on here for a few weeks because of a gliche on their end. So I changed my nic and now I can post. Lol!

Regular Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@j-lou, I just recognized your face.  You a Qool Chick. I am on there too and have talked to you quite a bit. I am Jan A. I have not been able to post on here for a few weeks because of a gliche on their end. So I changed my nic and now I can post. Lol!

@Tricolor.  I have always wondered who the Qool Chicks are on this board.  I don't get on here much anymore which I why it took long for me to reply.  It's nice to actually be able to put a face to our names on here!

Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Wonder if it will work well on my cracked heels...

It really made a difference in my feet, and I have tried everything!