Occasional Contributor

Re: Caution using Josie's Shower Butter

Has this happened to anyone else?
Super Contributor

It happened to me too this morning. It's not the end of the world for me. Disappointing? Yeah, a little, but I'll still use it.

Has anybody contacted Josie via her Facebook page (or anyplace else) to bring it to her attention that this is happening?

Super Contributor

So glad to read this as the exact same thing happened to me. I guess a few of the tubes weren't sealed good on the closed end. I was lucky that I didn't lose that much as I saw as it happened so am able to squeeze without opening the correct end and the butter just comes out of the should be sealed end. Crazy!!!

Vicki

Contributor

Logged in to see if anybody else experienced this..OMG mine ruptured on the bottom corner too!!! I have the Cranberry, I dont want to send the kit back and TY for those that posted about contacting Q & Josie CS, gonna do that now. Disappointed!!!
Frequent Contributor

I called in to CS about the same thing. I have never had an issue with a representative before, and in have always had stellar customer service, but today's experience was not what I have come to expect from the Q! I ended up being credited for the burst tube, though, despite being treated like I was lying. Obviously, there was some type of sealing issue at the factory! Mine is the cranberry scent as well.
Contributor

The same thing happened to mine the second time I used it. I'll call customer service. Thanks.