Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Can we get a great brow marker for women with gray hair?

A couple of years ago, I decided to stop coloring my hair to take a look my gray hair. My original hair color was dark dark brown. My lashes and brows were black. I lucked out and have a great head of salt and pepper gray hair with it growing grayer yearly. My problem is finding a eye brown pencil/marker that is not too black nor too brown. Unfortunately I have purchased both Laura Geller and Mally's taupe eyebrow markers and they are awful for my coloring. Black markers are much too dark and harsh for a mature face. The other choices offered have too much brown/red in them...

I currently used YSL Dessin Des Sourcils Eyebrow Pencil in ASH and it is fabulous, but I would love a marker in that same color that cannot be rubbed off. Am I the only gray-haired lady having this problem?

Help, please... Laura Geller, Mally, Bare Essentials, Clarins, Perscriptives and whoever else makes a full range of makeup... we need gray(ash) eyebrowmarker/that works.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View