Trusted Contributor

Can't wait to try my Doll 10 makeup

I received my Doll 10 TSV today. I tried it a little and it seemed nice but I will use it all tomorrow morning. I will also get a chance to use my O! WOW make up brush.  I am an IT girl but I am hoping I like this makeup and blush. If I like the mascara too it would really be a homerun. The real test will be half way through the day when I look in the mirror or at the end of the day. It's super hot & humid outside so I have to take that into consideration. I'll report back. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't wait to try my Doll 10 makeup

@KCDiva wrote:

I received my Doll 10 TSV today. I tried it a little and it seemed nice but I will use it all tomorrow morning. I will also get a chance to use my O! WOW make up brush.  I am an IT girl but I am hoping I like this makeup and blush. If I like the mascara too it would really be a homerun. The real test will be half way through the day when I look in the mirror or at the end of the day. It's super hot & humid outside so I have to take that into consideration. I'll report back. Smiley Happy 

Can't wait to read your review @KCDiva!

Super Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

Let us know!  I'm an IT Girl too but couldn't pass this TSV up.  Heard wonderful things about the foundation which is the most important item in the kit to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too! I also can't wait to try Doll10. It did ship very fast - it was a nice surprise.

I also have my new Artis #7 foundation brush, and I'm sure, it will do great with this foundation. Honestly, so far this Artis brush made any of my old foundations perform 100% better. But the brush from TSV kit looks good too! Look forward to check the mascara also.

Does Doll10 make the eyeshadows?

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Me too! I also can't wait to try Doll10. It did ship very fast - it was a nice surprise.

I also have my new Artis #7 foundation brush, and I'm sure, it will do great with this foundation. Honestly, so far this Artis brush made any of my old foundations perform 100% better. But the brush from TSV kit looks good too! Look forward to check the mascara also.

Does Doll10 make the eyeshadows?

@sonechko@KCDiva@susandee I hope you come back and share your experience with the kit.   I'm really glad I ordered because it's a good value on products I already liked. I hope you like them too.  

Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy Hi @WenDoll10girl! Thanks! I am so exciting about receiving and trying Doll10 kit!  I am so longing for a much beloved make-up line, and so hope Doll10 will fill this quest. I'll definitely share how Doll10 products like my face! .... or don't..... But I really want them to work.

Does Doll10 have eyeshadows? I have not seen them anywhere yet.

Regular Contributor

Got my box today! tried everything in the kit to sample, and was very happy. Will do a full face tomorrow and put it thru the paces. Many complained about a fragrance with the foundation-i dont notice any when i apply. The item that surprised me the most was the blush!LOVE the color and consistancy. I prefer to apply foundation/face products with my fingers and then blend out with a damp BBlender-was pleasantly surprised by the brush-it did a great job. Never have been a big fan of her lip products but that's ok-i will use the duo, the colors are nice-i just dont love the formula. All in all-first impression: really glad i signed up for autodelivery! The foundation feels great on-weightless and matte without looking dry-i have older menopausal dry skin, so i have to b careful, but no sticking to dry patches! I have high hopes that i continue to love it as i was so on the fence about trying it. I thnk it will work nice for warm weather months and i need th full coverage as my hormones are reeking havoc on my poor face! would love to hear other opinions on the kit as the boxes arrive Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I really like the kit. It went on very well and covered my blotches and redness pretty well. It didn't settle in my wrinkles and I've got some.  I have been using IT for a few years both ByeBye Undereye and IT BB cream. I will use them off and on I suppose but this Doll10 is so much lighter. I just got home and I don't feel like I need to immediately wash my face like I usually do. And BTW is is 100 degrees out today with extra humidity! I used my Wow makeup brush and it really smooths things out but you wouldn't need it. The brush you get in the kit is nice. I loved the blush. It dewy and very subtle once on. I also used the mascara and it is pretty good. The concealer & foundation are buildable so you can put it on to suit your needs but I       don' t "feel" it on my face. I always order medium and the color is good for me. All in all I think it was a good purchase. I hope others like theirs as well as I do. It's a keeper. Smiley Happy    

Super Contributor

I love the kit  My favorites are the foundation and lipstick  

my ? you  girls is how do you make the concealer not look dry  I dont wrinkles under my eyes yet when i use it over my moisturizer it balls up  and even if i use only a little bit it looks dry and cakey  The foundation looks great covers , looks like skin  I love everything but cant get concealer to work

Esteemed Contributor

I did not receive the kit yet, @beautydiva, so can't comment on Doll10 concealer. But I don't even try the concealers on anymore. I think they work well and needed for dark circles mostly.

When with certain age we have a few wrinkles around the eyes, they only emphasize the wrinkles. All of them I would say, even though I did not try all of them! Cat Happy