Honored Contributor

Re: Can't get pump on bottle to work/pump?

I always pop the pump before inserting it into the bottle. Hold the cap and twist the pump part counter clockwise until it pops up. I don't save my old pumps, the salon mails new ones for free if one doesn't work and all I've had to do is email them with the info on the pump type and my mailing address.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
New Contributor

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! For all the advice! I KNEW I could count on getting tips to make the pump work

Valued Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Shihtzulvr said:

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! For all the advice! I KNEW I could count on getting tips to make the pump work {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Good job on your first opening. I remember my first time, I was so excited getting it out of that lovely box then spent about 15minets trying to get the pump to work. By the time I got it to work I had CC everywhere.

Honored Contributor

I also save a couple old bottles of various products, with working pumps, of course. I use a kitchen funnel to transfer troublesome or large bottles into them. It drives me crazy that Purity doesn't come in a pump bottle in the small size. So I transfer it to something else. I'm not a super-size buyer.