Can't find a suitable foundation...Am I the only one?

I am 42, take very good care of my skin, but it seems every foundation I try accentuates fine lines and makes me look OLD. Even the ones that say "does not aacentute line" of "smoothes fine lines". I just wasted $ on the new L'Oreal mousse one. Supposed to fill in lines and leave skin 'perfected'. yeah right. give me a break. ugh............

I've tried so many. I don't like Bare Essentials.. I have only used one liquid that I even remotely liked..a Smashbox one that I am pretty sure is no longer offered (I hate that!). I have been using Mally's concealer, a tinted sunscreen and a few sweeps of Raw Minerals. I wish I could find a foundation that gave me coverage and perfected my skin (not perfect, but you know what I mean...)

I am thinking about taking the time, going to Nordies and having a foundation selected and matched for me. Any suggestions on a brand? I like as natural as possible, no added fragrance, paraben free, etc...

help {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Thanks, beauties Kiss

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View