Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

True about Colourpop and buying from their website.  But, CP is also sold at Ulta and Target.  You'll find more of a selection at Ulta than Target.  They have some good products at more than reasonable prices on their website so I guess that's why they don't feel the need to offer extra services.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

True about Colourpop and buying from their website.  But, CP is also sold at Ulta and Target.  You'll find more of a selection at Ulta than Target.  They have some good products at more than reasonable prices on their website so I guess that's why they don't feel the need to offer extra services.

@monicakm 

Thanks.  I just don't want sparkle.  I wear too much color in clothes.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

OK, but CP isn't all about sparkles.  You may be only thinking of Super Shock Shadows.  Those are sparkle city!  They have lots of matte shadow palettes.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ECBG 

OK, but CP isn't all about sparkles.  You may be only thinking of Super Shock Shadows.  Those are sparkle city!  They have lots of matte shadow palettes.

@monicakm 

That gray palette sure had it's share!

Honored Contributor

ColourPop Gone Matte 30 Pan Palette

Matte About Hue Shadow Palette

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

And then they have palettes with shimmers and mattes.  This will be most of their palettes

Smoke 'N Roses

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Many thanks.  I only found my color with Revlon.  I just had no need to spend my time going across town.  Now watching youtube, another world has opened up.

Enjoy your new SUV and drive across town.  It's good to go and try new things.  Now you have an excuse. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Now watching youtube, another world has opened up.

LOL

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I think there is still a place for foam applicators!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Shanus 8/19/23

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@ECBG 

And then they have palettes with shimmers and mattes.  This will be most of their palettes

Smoke 'N Roses

@monicakm 

I like this one!  Color Pop?