Frequent Contributor

I havent seen her  in a while, tuned in yesterday. She seems to look different . ? CANT PLACE IT ?

Honored Contributor

I've seen Callie more lately than I've ever seen her.  I know she did one of the Wendy Williams live audience shows recently and I saw her on beauty day.

I noticed that her hair is different.  It's not the golden blonde anymore, it's back to the whiter blonde. She also has dark framed, larger glasses and got rid of the small, rimless glasses.   

Honored Contributor

She's changed her hair. I hadn't seen her before July, but if I compare her Host picture from HSN.com to her look now, she's parting her hair on the opposite side, which is a simple change that can make a big difference. 

Honored Contributor

Callie was on last night with NeNe Leakes, it was the 11 PM ET hour, she is so pretty.

Respected Contributor

I thought that show as absolutely over the top and not in a good way.  Nene is way too impressed with herself.  The clothes were not my taste at all, but I am sure someone liked them.

Respected Contributor

Callie's had a "fresher" look lately. It's not just the hair.

Respected Contributor

I think she is the prettiest of all the hosts.   The only thing I noticed different, is she talks alot more, and boasts more about the product.   Maybe it's just the two shows I saw her do recently.  I think she used to be a little more low key, but always gave a nice presentation.    I like low key Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I thought that show as absolutely over the top and not in a good way.  Nene is way too impressed with herself.  The clothes were not my taste at all, but I am sure someone liked them.

She's NOT attractive and neither is her clothing line.

Super Contributor

Found Nene to be obnoxious.  Couldnt stand her and she was quite full of herself.  Not impressed with her clothing line, either.

Honored Contributor

I think Callie is so pretty, and I enjoy her as  host whenever I happen to catch her on air.......I did not see the show last night, as I do not care for NeNe Leakes at all........