Respected Contributor

The last Calista rollers TSV were a bust for me. I bought the body wavers and they were not hot enough on Low and WAY TO HOT on High. Burned the top of my head bad! Had to return. So I went back to the original set that she came to the Q with, the one with 6 place holders for the rollers. I have 6 long and 6 medium rollers and have been using them again the last week and they are Fantastic!!! Give me great body just like a blow out which those Body wavers were supposed to do. Leason learned.

Honored Contributor
Hi LisaB-thanks for the review of the newest Calista rollers. I have an older version that has 12 holders-6 small, 6 med rollers. I also bought a set of the long rollers for more versatility & optional styles. Really happy with the set that I own, but I was curious about the newer one. Do you use a pre set product? I use Matrix Biolage Thermal-Active setting spray to protect my hair from heat damage & hold my style. Might try the Calista pre set product, but wonder if it's any better than Matrix.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri