Trusted Contributor

Calista Pulse Volumizing Attachment

Has anyone received their Calista Volumizing Attachment?

I ordered mine while it was still on the air on 11/12/15 I was supposed to get it on the 19th. Well it got stuck in Swedesboro N.J. and they told me they could not put a tracer on it.

The lady at customer service said she would give me a refund, because it was now sold out.

I emailed them and asked why I could not go on the Waitlist and they said they probably would not be reordering it.

This was supposed to be a brand new product.

Which makes me wonder if it is any good.

For those of you who received it, what do you think of it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Calista Pulse Volumizing Attachment

I received this when it first was presented.  It has received horrible reviews, many posters saying it fell off their hairdryers.  I have had no problem with that aspect of it, but I'm not sure it is worth the price, and I don't think it does anything very special to your hair.

I wouldn't give it a completely negative review.  It does make my hair (which is pretty full to begin with), a little more fullness which I like.  Nothing earthshaking.

I toyed with returning it, but decided to keep it in my arsenal of hair tools.  I do think I will use it occasionally when I want a quck fluffing up.

I'm just wondering if your order was shipped by that horrible carrier, lasership ground.  I had two orders (both beauty related items) shipped by that carrier, and both times never received them.  The tracking info just showed that the package just fell from the face of the earth, never to be seen or heard from again.  When I spoke with CS the second time, I told them how horrible this carrier is, I'm hoping they stop using it ASAP.

Don't feel too disappointed about not receiving your order, if I had to do it over, I wouldn't have ordered it.

There are some hair dryers out there with the same technology, I"m wondering if they are more effective.  Of course, they're pretty expensive.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks blueroses47.

I posted my message before I read all the reviews and now after reading yours I'm glad it didn't come.

So thanks again for answering my post.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the review @blueroses47. I am like @lovestopaint..it was not even available when I 1st saw it online and had my curiosity - - then was? then I get a date for delivery due soon

I'm not holding my breath... really track unless somethings late....seemed like a neat idea. Not as much looking forward to it now lol.

I will see. My hair does well with my many volume products and a few tools but need more volume at the top.

Maria McCool has many good ideas but maybe this needs to go back to the drawing board so it seems and now says sold out?!. I like her perfector though as it helps with some smoothing and slight volume.

I think the mail is slow right now....things to get stuck at points of drop off it's the holidays and to me expeceted but not buying gifts this year online here. Getting away from all of that as our kids are older. ...just money and a card and family and Christmas gathering!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky