Super Contributor

Re: CURLY GIRLS HELP! CC vs Conditioner

I have very thick, coarse loose curly hair. It's a few inches below my shoulders.

The Seasonals work best for me. I do use TT once a week as a first cleanse because it cleans the scalp so nicely. Fig was a little to hydrating for me but I do use the Fig Remoist when I deep condition.

I do have to use a curl cream to get my curls to plump up and to avoid frizz. I use primarily AG Re Coil sometimes mix it with Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper. I put a generous amount in dripping wet hair and scrunch it through. If I am going out, I diffuse dry.

I agree that it takes a little experimenting to find the right formula for your hair. The Core products were good. The Seasonals are great!

Occasional Contributor

Re: CURLY GIRLS HELP! CC vs Conditioner

Mine would do that, but then I add the RTM, then some styling cream, maybe the volumizing treatment to finish it off an then it's perfect. I live at the shore, it's so humid here, just work with your products, it only takes a minute. I never blow dry anything, I just scrunch it in, try that and your curls will be amazing.