Frequent Contributor

CC= VEIL BEAUTY FLUID FOUNDATION.........MY TIP FOR BETTER USAGE.......

I am on auto-delivery for this.  It's the veil compact, a blush, a lipstick, and the brushes came the first time.  

IF YOU WANT THIS FOUNDATION COMPACT TO LAST TWICE AS LONG........WHEN THE SPONGE CENTER GETS DRY......GET A TWEEZER AND TURN IT OVER!  THE OTHER SIDE WILL LAST A LONG TIME.

JUST A TIP TO SHARE WITH MY QVC FRIENDS.  HOPE THIS HELPS......GERRI

Respected Contributor

Re: CC= VEIL BEAUTY FLUID FOUNDATION.........MY TIP FOR BETTER USAGE.......

Great tip @Gerri S Thanks for sharing

Super Contributor

Thank you for the tip.  I love this stuff because of the SPF 50.

I have a question,  I use my serum and moisterizer first and then put on the CC Veil

Do you use your face creams etc. first or do you just put on the CC Veil since it is suppose to do all those things in one???

Honored Contributor

a good tip......i do turn mine over several times. also, if you look at the base of the compact you will find a build up of some of the foundation. make sure to dip your brush lightly into this and get the foundation sitting at the bottom.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

Thank you for the tip.  I love this stuff because of the SPF 50.

I have a question,  I use my serum and moisterizer first and then put on the CC Veil

Do you use your face creams etc. first or do you just put on the CC Veil since it is suppose to do all those things in one???

@Bookbabe

i dont know about anyone else, but i do still use a serum and moisturizer prior to the cc foundation application.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

For the last 3 months I have been using Pond's wipes in the evening to take off my make up and I really like the way they leave my skin at bedtime, and also keeps my face moisturIzed all night.   In the morning I usually put a daytime moisturizer with SPF, let it dry, then use the veil.  I subscribe to IPSY so I have plenty of samples.  Hope this helps.