Honored Contributor

Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream

I've always wanted to try this, had some photos taken this week and I didn't like the redness in my face. I always knew the original shade was too dark for me. I am porcelain pale. IT site has three shades now, including porcelain beige. I have to care for my Mom, so I can't try it in a store. 

Thankfully photos will be retouched.

Opinions on the product please, and has anyone tried the porcelain shade?

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Re: Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream

No one?

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Valued Contributor

I wish I could help you. I have wanted to try this product but not sure that I want another step to add to my morning routine. Is there an Ulta or Sephora near you that might have samples?  I have redness but the original CC cream does a decent job of covering it.  I also use L'Oreal's True Match foundation that works very well, too. I still use Bare Minerals original foundation and love it for covering my redness. If you get to try this please post and tell if it works for you.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Greeneyedlady21 I can't say about the Porcelain shade, but I have the original shade&love it. I do have redness on my cheeks sometimes, so if my CC cream isn't enough that day, I take a damp Beauty blender and pat the Bye Bye Redness under or over as needed. It's thicker so the sponge sheers it beautifully...looks natural on me and covers my rosacea spots. My girlfriend uses just  this as her regular foundation. 

Super Contributor

I use this and love it.  I am very pale with pink undertones that turned to red!  I use it over a moisturizer as a base for cc cream. Try it!