Super Contributor
I ordered something about 2 weeks ago, it was in my city for a few days un delivered. The next day I checked where it was it was in Phoenix Arizona. Needless to say I'm still waiting for it.by the way I called CS at qvc they where concerned about where it was going.
Super Contributor

Re: Boy did Ups ever goof up.

That's very unusual for UPS. They have everything automated and with those signing pads they carry around, it actually lets them know if the package is in the wrong place. My driver explained it all to me. Anyhow, maybe QVC did something wrong in the address label, etc. It will be interesting to see. You could call UPS and give them the tracking number and see what they have to say.

Super Contributor

the tracking said its coming tomorrow.

Super Contributor

That's frustrating, obviously make sure it's not damaged once you do receive it. They are human and do make mistakes dealing with so many packages a day.

Honored Contributor

I have had problems with USPS lately and have seen other people having the same problems. I had an item sit in Memphis PO for a month before it was delivered too late for my purpose. And that was a replacement for an item that apparently fell out of a box of items delivered by UPS (small item loose in box and tape cut on bottom of box). Tried calling the local Postmaster and she basically told me there was nothing could be done.

Regular Contributor

UPS is the absolute worst. I ordered an item (not from QVC) in November and didn't receive it until January because somehow UPS had the wrong address and kept shipping my item to the wrong address no matter how many times I called to give them the correct address. I finally had to call the merchant and ask them to have it sent to my work address and surprisingly, UPS finally got that one right.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Super Contributor

No problems with UPS here, always great and on time. USPS on the other hand is terrible. I don't understand why Q still uses that form of shipment as the tracking is never right. They say is is delivered and it doesn't get to my house for another 5 days. UPS all the way here!

Honored Contributor

wow, what a journey! I hope it really does come tomorrow and hope it isn't something breakable (or perishable!). {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

How do the signing pads work because I have never signed for parcels..they just drop and run.
Honored Contributor

You must be quite UPSet about. Everyone has their UPS and downs.