Esteemed Contributor

I  just found  some of her cream blushes I had stored away.

I have fallen in love with her all over again.

I wish they still had her on QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I Love BB also. 

I must confess when she was on Q I usually headed for the BB counter at Macy's.  Now I haven't been to Macy's in maybe 2 years. 

Valued Contributor

She just released a new line of lipsticks that look good. She usually only does nudes but many of these have nice color.

Honored Contributor

I started using BB makeup/skincare when she began her line....almost 20 yrs. ago. Her skincare is no fluff, no false promises of lifting/firming (plastic surgery only does that). It IS super moisturizing and available w/ or w/o SPF. The makeup from foundations, to eye shadows/liners, to lip color are all neutral and natural. At 68, I want people to see ME, not my makeup. If someone compliments my eye makeup or blush...I know I over did it! That's difficult to do w/ Bobbi. If you go to her website they have MUA available for LIVE CHAT....very helpful when choosing products. Now that I'm older (AND she was bought out by Estée Lauder), I notice a trend towards a younger group w/ metallic & sparkle eye shadows. I just stay away from those by not purchasing palettes. I purchase the empty palettes & fill w/ my choices of the squares of pop in matte shadows. I agree...BB is the best!!!

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I  just found  some of her cream blushes I had stored away.

I have fallen in love with her all over again.

I wish they still had her on QVC

@MalteseMomma She still has products here.

Respected Contributor

I own a few of her things and enjoy them. I always enjoyed watching her because like LG she gave great tips. 

Valued Contributor
Yes, I miss seeing her presentations too. Always picked up great tips. Her hydrating eye cream is a must for me, and there's something about her colors that just seem to really work with my coloring. Gilt City has a $30 off Bobbi brown promo (you have to spend $80). I'm very tempted by the new city palettes, may have to get the Paris one.