Honored Contributor

This turned out to be a lot harder than I anticipated.  That's what you get for using a phone as a camera.  Totally wrong colors so I had to find images and paste over some of mine. These would be my favorites.

My least fav is Pat McGrath.  I've tried 3 (at least) of her products, foundation, blush and e/s and haven't been a fan of any of them.  The Juvia's Place bottom color is the same as the Nars Thrill below it.  I just didn't take the time to find it online and merge it into the photo.  Oops, I missed the C Tilbury to the left of the Juvia's Place blush.  I really like that one too.  Hoping 2 of 2 photographs are better!

Blush1.jpg

Respected Contributor

I know I haven't owned that many blushes in my 40+ years of buying makeup!  My current favorite though is the pink Dollar Tree Blush...it's an exact match to that NARS one in the corner.  Beautiful color, goes on like silk and lasts about as long as any other I have worn.  All for 1.25$

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - those look great!

Super Contributor

I feel like a kid in a candy store looking at all those pretty blushes.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I don't usually have regrets if I decide not to buy a product but the one product I do regret not buying is the "Elephant" palette from Hourglass.

Honored Contributor

Of all those, I think the Makeup by Mario is the only one I really care for.  I really only have 4 blushes I actually use.  I have others that came as part of kits or GWP, but I don't use them.  I have 1 cream ea and 1 powder ea  rose and coral.  99% of the time, I reach for one of the rose/pink ones.  I don't do pink pink.  That Doll 10 one that's part of the TSV looks nice, but I'm not interested in the TSV.  I only wear one of the corals (one is a Tarte cream and the other the Nars O powder) if I'm wearing something in that color family which really isn't that often.  Guess it's a good thing I got the Nara mini.  It'll last me forever.  

Honored Contributor

@TerryNJ 

That's just how I feel when I get in a mood to just pull out my cart and look at all the pretty colors Smiley Happy  I look at it more than I use it.