Honored Contributor

Black Lipstick Hsn Beauty Spy

It's back in stock if anyone is interested.

I still have mine from last year's TS 3-pack. I wear it often and I also use it as blush. 

The lipsticks last a long time.

The Beauty Spy 2-pack Heart & Seoul Black Rose Lipstick

$33 free shipping

https://www.hsn.com/products/the-beauty-spy-2-pack-heart-and-seoul-black-rose-lipsti/9099834?query=9...

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Lipstick Hsn Beauty Spy

@SilleeMee 

Ohhh, that's beautiful!  I just bought some gloss tho.  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Look at the reviews - lots of 1 and 2 stars.The price is a LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad that you're really enjoying them, @SilleeMee . Heart

I took a look at the reviews, and I don't think that I've yet to see a product with so many reviews--pages and pages of reviews, and many of them very positive!

They look like a fun product. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

Look at the reviews - lots of 1 and 2 stars.The price is a LOL!!!

Many of the negative reviews were about the lipsticks being broken or melted. There are 120 5-star reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Black for years, but it's GIVENCHY from here. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. It makes my lips look like a dark cherry.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I also ordered the three-pack last year. My experience is similar to those who reported their lipsticks were broken or so soft that it is somewhat of a mess. While the color is nice, it's not one that can't be achieved with a less expensive product. Another negative: This doesn't stay on my lips so I either reapply or a couple of hours later I have naked lips. I am currently using the second one and have no intention of ordering these again nor would I recommend.

I usually order Mood Matcher lipsticks from the Fran Wilson site and should have stuck with them. FS when the order is $30 or more and they offer other products so it's easy to reach that minimum.  Lesson learned.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee   I also ordered the three-pack last year. My experience is similar to those who reported their lipsticks were broken or so soft that it is somewhat of a mess. While the color is nice, it's not one that can't be achieved with a less expensive product. Another negative: This doesn't stay on my lips so I either reapply or a couple of hours later I have naked lips. I am currently using the second one and have no intention of ordering these again nor would I recommend.

I usually order Mood Matcher lipsticks from the Fran Wilson site and should have stuck with them. FS when the order is $30 or more and they offer other products so it's easy to reach that minimum.  Lesson learned.

@Tique 

Thanks for your rec of the FW lippies. 

My Beauty Spy lippies seem to wear long on my lips. In fact, if I apply it throughout the day then my lips get stained.

Honored Contributor

I got one on ebay last year for $8. when these were a TS they were 3 for 29.95