Frequent Contributor

Beverly Hills MD Lift & Firm Sculpting Cream????

Supposedly made by 2 plastic surgeons from Beverly Hills.I seen there ad on the internet,it sounded good and the more jars you purchased the cheaper they were so I bought 3,with a 60 day money back guarantee.Its very moisturising and seems to slightly firm after a few monthes but the only reviews I can find about it are on their website.There are several and every review is excellent,which makes me suspicious.Has anybody ever heard about this product or better yet,used it and if so what is your opinion of it? Thanks

Contributor

Re: Beverly Hills MD Lift & Firm Sculpting Cream????

I use this cream and have seen excellent results , especially the neck area.  I also use the Dark Spot Corrector and the Anti Aging Lip Enhancer.  I have seen great results with these products, as well. I have found the website to be quite informative. Keep it up!

Honored Contributor

Hmmm.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

My mother purchased the crepe correcting complex and the results were fantastic.   She has some crepyness on her decollete and this cream helped diminish it.  I wouldn't hesitate to try their products plus with the great return policy you really don't have anything to lose.

Frequent Contributor

My thoughts exactly

Valued Contributor

Um, you  might wish to read the reviews/comments on amazon and other sites before you purchase this item.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use the crepe corrector (or whatever it's called) on my arms. I really wouldn't be without it. When summer comes I hope they'll be looking great. I belong to his little club and have no doubt that his advertisers write his personal emails to us and usually I don't believe a word he says, but he does throw in some good beauty tips, like a yogurt and olive oil hair masque. It worked remarkedly well. I think there's honey in it, too, but I can't find the email he sent describing it!!!!!

BTW, his sculpting creme did nothing for me.

Esteemed Contributor

i just purchased this and have only been using it 4 - 5 days.  I had not read the reviews on Amazon until after I had placed the order and it had already shipped.  I am really, really skeptical.  I will try it out and see what happens.  There is a 60 day money back guarantee so I'll return it if i don't see any results.  But at this point I am not holding my breath.