Highlighted
Contributor

Best hairspray for chin/shoulder length fine, thin hair??

I have been growing out my fine, thin, hair and currently have it layered between chin and shoulder lenghth. I wear it straight with lift on top that I get with a curling iron if I have time, or just the flat iron(want an Instyler bad!!). What hairspray will hold all day and not make it so stiff? I like it too move, but most sprays "fall out" as the days go on and the longer it gets, the harder it is to maintain lift in the crown. I do use a root lift. I currently use Paul Mitchell Extra Firm Extra Body, but it seems too stiff. Have also tried Redken 23 and Kenra 25(ok, but also "falls out" after a few hours and builds up). Help!!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View