Honored Contributor

Best electric shaver for face

Any one know of a good quality women's electric shaver for the peach fuzz on the face. I don't want to damage my face with cuts and skin caught.

Don't want to use manual blade like on the legs.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

Re: Best electric shaver for face

I have never had a woman's electric razor that really worked well so I bought a man's Norelko razor and use it for my face and my legs and the few hairs on my arms where there is so little hair it looks funny so I shave it off. Anyway, the Norelco works great, never a nick or scrape , totally painfree. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I got this from Amazon, then a couple of my friends got one.  We all think it's awesome...and inexpensive too.  Rechargeable so no batteries needed.  I can't post a link but I'm sure you can find it.

20161019_165657.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE  I got this from Amazon, then a couple of my friends got one.  We all think it's awesome...and inexpensive too.  Rechargeable so no batteries needed.  I can't post a link but I'm sure you can find it.

20161019_165657.png

@Kachina624,

I have that shaver! I love it! Woman Very HappyIt's the best thing to use to remove peach fuzz. Easy to maneuver and it's also a wet/dry shaver if you want to take in the shower.  Highly recommend it!

Honored Contributor

got it, thanks !

Honored Contributor

I just had cryosurgery last Tues. seems like 6 mos. ago I was using hubby's shaver and it grabbed my skin and hurt like hale. I forgot about it then I started noticing the top layer of my skin in a small spot wouldn't stay healed.

I'd remove make up and there that red spot would be, it would heal over and then few wks later skin would be seen again.

Finally went to a dermatologist she didn't think it was cancer, (Praise God) because it was smooth, flat, not lumpy, etc. Just a red spot that wouldn't stay healed. She got out the 'blow torch' (liquid nitrogen) and sprayed it good and said look rough for awhile, but, new skin will grow in and hopefuly stay. 

I'm not a sun worshipper at all and use Philosophy and Shisedo sun screen and don't take chances. Rest of my face she could tell had no issues. She said not bad for a old dog. LOL It will take a good month to  heal up though. It will be worth it to not have to cover up that red spotch any more. you can't use make up ! I'm wearing a small bandaid look like a horror. LOL

Anyway, I want a gentle shaver that won't nick and grab my skin.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I buy this one from Amazon:

Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women with Pivoting Head, battery operated.

I couldn't figure out how to post the pic and I know they don't allow links, but you should be able to search Amazon easily for it.

It is a thin 'stick' type trimmer NOT a full women's razor.

But if you are looking to remove peach fuzz...it is FAB!  I have tried dozens of versions and have used this Panasonic one for years now.

It is inexpensive. Blades stay sharp a LONG time and is perfect for that fuzz or some stray BLACKBEARD guys!  I even keep one in my purse for 'emergencies'.

Frequent Contributor

I use the same shaver that @Kachina624 recommends from Amazon. I've had it several years and use it for face, arms, and legs. I consider it a "must have" in my daily arsenal.

Honored Contributor

as it turned out I already had that one Kachinea recommends !

We should all move to those countries where women don't have to worry about all this shaving 'stuff' that just ends up getting us 'wounded' and constant maintenance. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

as it turned out I already had that one Kachinea recommends !

We should all move to those countries where women don't have to worry about all this shaving 'stuff' that just ends up getting us 'wounded' and constant maintenance. LOL

@SharkE,

Okay, let me get this straight...you say you already own the recommended shaver. So have you used it yet or are you still looking for a different kind?Woman Happy