Honored Contributor

Re: Best Razor to Shave Legs??

I switched to the emjoi epilator and it works so much better than a razor and lasts weeks instead of a day or two. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I've been using the Emjoi sold here. I love it! It does have a shaving attachment, but I've never used it. I use the epilating head. I've gone from shaving every other day to removing my leg hair twice a week at most - sometimes once! Smiley Happy

I haven't used a razor since getting my Emjoi a few years ago. Love Emjoi!

Respected Contributor

I joined Dollar Shave Club.  You can custom order the blades you like and how often they come. The blades are outstanding.  I don't need to change blades but every 2 weeks.  The price is very low.  I buy the most expensive and I'm paying $9 every 2 months.They also have a shave gel that's the best I've ever used.  No S&H fees.  They do have some haircare products, but I haven't tried them yet.

Respected Contributor

Haven't used a razor for 20+ years:  gave myself the gift of electrolysis for brows, underarms and legs.  Found someone local who had a home business and was licensed.

Was worth the time invested.  ( Had to tweeze the brows almost every day -- dark, thick hairs which did not respond to laser treatment 

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Men's razors.  I get them on special at those one sale a day sites.  For $20 I get the handle and 5 or 6 packages of refills.

Trusted Contributor

I like the Rite Aid Renewal 5 blade razors. Every so often they have them BOGO free. There's a starter set with 1 razor and 2 cartridges, and box of 4 refill cartridges. I was told the blades are made by Personna.

Respected Contributor

I don't know how you ladies can stand to use the Emjoi epilator.  It hurts so badly!!!

It was like torture to me.  I returned the same day!  

Valued Contributor

I agree with those who say a men's razor is far superior to shave the legs than other brands.  Closer and better results.  That said I use the Gillette brands. Right now I have the Fusion Proglide and the Hydro Five.  Both outstanding razors for that perfect just shaved feel of the legs.

Respected Contributor

Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor- 1 ea

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

I use a manual men's sensitive razor everywhere, along with a shaving cream .

Both give a much smoother result, and are within my teensy budget. 8)