Trusted Contributor

I use philosophy miracle worker. It's a liquid with great coverage. I've used All of the It foundations but the color was on the yellow side and it didn't cover any of my sins. Miracle worker covers my broken capillaries and since I have dry skin it works beautifully. Also,it has a built in primer so money saved there. I've been using it for 3 months and noticed that the blackheads on my nose are gone which is a bonus. The colors run on the light side. I have fair-medium,sensitive skin and I use # 5 in Winter & #6 when I self tan. 

Hope this helps. 

Honored Contributor

My daughter-in-law likes the "Tarte Clay" foundation.

It was too drying for me.

Valued Contributor

Doll 10 HydraGel Foundation with brush

Great finish and coverage.

I also felt the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation was drying, like the previous poster. I got clogged pores from It Cosmetics CC, but I liked it until that point at least. I can't use any BB or CC cream actually because they feel greasy soon after. I read Kat Von D' s foundation has great coverage, but I haven't tried it myself.

Respected Contributor

@lucypug wrote:

I'm looking for recommendations on what you think is the best foundation on QVC. Looking for something that doesn't feel heavy, but covers well.  Thanks!

I have tried most all on QVC and really like the Mally defender. It comes in a super size tube. It doesn't take much so go easy. It is also very buildable. There is a brush that comes with it but I much prefer my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush(Ulta, Walmart etc) which I find works best for any liquid or cream foundation. This is a soft creamy foundation and isn't at all heavy or I wouldn't wear it. I can't stand heavy and is why I returned the IT CC which so many like but on me it feels like I have a heavy mask on, not a good feeling.

I have normal to dry skin and in winter it is very dry. This one doesn't settle into or show up fine lines, wrinkles or pores like so many seem to anymore.

I put a dab on the top of my Real Techniques expert face brush than dab around than brush in using a sort of swirl motion than blend well.

I put my makeup on around 5 PM and wash it off at 7 AM the next morning so yes, this also lasts very well.

You can put it on and if you have places you need more coverage just dab a little extra there, very nice size tube and doesn't take much so this lasts me almost 4 months.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

So, this is not from QVC.......but I think the best foundation made (at any price) is L'Oreal True Match Lumi. It's absolutely fantastic!!! You can get it at any drugstore or big discount store. 

this is also my absolulte favorite of any drug store foundation and would put it up against any top of the line foundation as well from anyplace.

being she mentioned QVC only I posted my favorite from QVC which is the Mally Defender and that is excellent, better than any other from QVC but from HSN I also like Two Faced

BUT

my every day go to is L'Oreal Lumi tru match in 3n. I am fair, not porcelain fair but fair light  but  can sometimes wear a light medium which is what I get in the Mally Defender, light/medium and both these shades are perfect for me.

Respected Contributor

For a liquid foundation at QVC, I agree that the IT CC cream is excellent. It does cover but it's light. You don't need much, just a dab.

I'm using the Bare Escentuals foundation currently. Like the finish, not cakey, not heavy. I hear the new baked Laura Geller is great, haven't tried it.

Some people love the powder IT foundation but I don't. I find it a bit too much coverage but if I had a lot of broken veins and discoloration, I might like it better. 

Honored Contributor

I love Bare Minerals Serum Foundation, great coverage and for me with combo skin, I need a setting powder over it, but if you have drier skin, I think it would be perfect. I love the look of this foundation, especailly after a few hours!!!! I just use It Bye Bye pores powder or Mineral Veil over it for my oily spots!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm always on the hunt for the best foundation. The best I've ever found at the Q is Mally's Poreless Perfection. It's delivery is liquid in a sponge with a brush. The colors are beautiful. It's very light but gives good medium coverage. You won't see a pore on your face. The best is it's never drying, does not settle into fine lines, and remains fresh looking all day. Mally should have won prize on this one!

Super Contributor

I'm using the Doll 10 Concealer which has great coverage from QVC and My Laura Gellar Baked Elements foundation is on its way from ebay!  I also love the bare minerals mineral veil over my concealer! 

Respected Contributor

If you like Laura Geller's Balance and Bright, A235405 is a really good value.  I like this over IT CC cream.  Takes the shine off.  I wear medium right now, and tan in the summer months.