Super Contributor

Best Brush for It Cosmetics CC Foundation Cream ?

So far I like using my hands best and then buffing but prefer to just use a brush.

Super Contributor

Re: Best Brush for It Cosmetics CC Foundation Cream ?

I use my hands first and then I use the foundation brush to smooth it out all over. Works great
Super Contributor

Have you tried using a paddle type foundation brush? I'll dot the MU on my cheeks and chin and forehead, put some more on the back of my hand, and use the brush to smooth it all out and blend it. I think I get a more polished look than when I use my fingers.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the brush that came with the IT CC cream foundation so tried my Real Techniques expert face brush(from Ulta) and it works so much better. Using this RT expert face brush I use a lot less product and able to apply it more evenly using both a circular motion as well as going across the face from the nose to the outer edge of my face but a circular motion does the trick nicely to finish up.

I am a fair to light complexion but in summer can go to some mediums. I chose light and glad I did, works perfect for me since going too light will show up lines, pores etc much more on me. I was told to go just a tad darker than what I thought to get that ''healthy'' look without showing up what I don't want to show, lines etc.

I tried using my OOO Regenerist serum under it than using nothing under it, both work very well which I am very happy about being come the hot humid weather I certainly don't plan on putting anything at all on under this IT CC foundation cream. I put a pump on the back of my hand and dip a little at a time on the end of my RT EF brush, looks great. I don't want or like anything heavy on my face so go very lightly, works for me.

Contributor

dl3, Thanks for your rec on the RT Face Brush! Was reading some reviews and so many excellent ones!! Have you tried the blush brush or any of the kits?

Respected Contributor

I use the one that came with my BB undereye....I love the CC cream...one step works for me!

Super Contributor

I'm going to try it with kabuki brush today. With my hands I get it too thick. I also might mix in a tiny bit of moisturizer.
Super Contributor

I use the brush from Bye Bye Undereye. It is just the right size for just about anything and the other side has a small brush for around the nose or wherever.

Super Contributor

The Beauty Blender sponge has worked best for me with the It CC cream. It looks flawless that way. I also used a regular triangle sponge and that was good too. I didn't have such great results with the brush or my fingers.

Super Contributor

IT paddle brush, got mine on ebay