Honored Contributor

Disappointing!! I only want lemonade too!  The mascara tears my lashes apart, and I don't do primers!

they never put the new products in beauty T.S.'s for Benefit.

i love the new brow gel at ulta!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I love the mascara and never tried the Lemonaid and Highlighter.I am still debating about the TSV. I don't want the magazine and I usually forget to get the refund.The Gimme Brow demonstrations look amazing.I tried it a couple of times and it doesn't work on my brows.

I am trying the new brow primer.

Respected Contributor

Very easy pass.  The mascara is all wrong for me. Stiff, crunchy, flaky!... and if I dared use that blush color I'd be confused for a walking corpse.

Wanted to add:the yellow of lemon aid is not a one-size-fits-all.  Many times a peach shade counters under-eye discoloration.  I happened to catch one of the presentations early this morning.  They demonstrated with a younger blonde woman who has hereditary eye darkness.  The problem was exacerbated 10-fold.  I truly felt bad for that model.  The mascara looked hideous too.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Disappointing!! I only want lemonade too!  The mascara tears my lashes apart, and I don't do primers!

Hi @winamac1-

I assume you're talking about Benefit's new brow gel.  I prefer gel brow formulas. What's the name of it and the delivery system?  TIA!

Honored Contributor

I just went and checked it out- some of these items are kind of their old school products that have been around for forever but not sure they are really their super popular items- surprised to see them in a TS. I didn't even know the lemon aid was still around, lol

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I don't know, but wanted to add that I purchased their new brow pencil, it is great!!!!!Usually HSN has such great prices on their TSV's with free shipping as well!

Which one did you buy?  There are a couple new different ones.  The thin one or the wider slant one?  Also, which shade did you get?  Thank you in advance.

Hi

I got the wider slanted one, it is so nice and very easy to use. I had an eyebrow waxing and that is what she used on me at Ulta, so I purchased the #4, I probably could have also used the # 3 as well..... 

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi @winamac1-

I assume you're talking about Benefit's new brow gel.  I prefer gel brow formulas. What's the name of it and the delivery system?  TIA!

It's the gel in the 2 part system.  I got a sample from Sephora with my 100 points or some promotion online, and I love it.  It has the brush and it separates into 2 pieces.  Anyway, it's awesome!  It's like a gel/pomade with brush.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I just went and checked it out- some of these items are kind of their old school products that have been around for forever but not sure they are really their super popular items- surprised to see them in a TS. I didn't even know the lemon aid was still around, lol

I agree.  I don't think they're makeup is all that great.  This was an easy pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

I just bought 4 of the new brow products at the Benefit Brow bar at Ma*cys a few weeks ago. LOVE them!!!  Finally I have the right colors for my brows. Spent the same amount for the products there as on TV too.  I got the brow primer, the highlighting pencil, an under eye brightener and then the fine tip brow pencil.  Looks really good on this 62 year old babe!!!

Valued Contributor

If someone uses the eyebrow gel that was shown on the southern channel, can you tell me if I have medium brown hair and looking for a medium brown eyebrow product would you suggest a 3 or a 4 in the medium range. Trying to buy while still free shipping