Valued Contributor

Anyone know what the ts is on the southern channel ???Smiley Very Happy

No thought is worth thinking.....
Valued Contributor

Anyone?  It's the TS tonight....

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

I don't know, but wanted to add that I purchased their new brow pencil, it is great!!!!!Usually HSN has such great prices on their TSV's with free shipping as well!

Respected Contributor

Looks like it will the Lift and Brighten 5 piece collection: Lemon aid, Majorette blush, They're Real mascara, Ooh la lift and Porefessional primer. Cost is $46.50, retail $107. I like the Lemon aid  and have always been interested in the blush. They put together such interesting little sets for the TS, I usually get one every couple of years. I'll probably get this, free shipping and there has been a five dollar coupon code floating around. Also one year of Self magazine, don't know if you can still call and get a rebate for that. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because a link to a retailer was added.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal

you can still get a rebate if you dont want the magazine.....just put SELF MAGAZINE in the search bar on hsn and the rebate page  should come up.

A one-year (10 issues) subscription to SELF magazine valued at $12 is included with your purchase while quantities last. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue. You won't pay one penny more than your purchase price to participate in this magazine offer. At no time will your credit card number be shared. No hidden charges, obligations or automatic renewals.
If you have an existing subscription to SELF your subscription will be extended one additional year. If you do not want the magazine subscription and would instead prefer to receive a refund for the stated value, please write "magazine refund" on a copy of your purchase confirmation, complete and print the form below and mail both documents within 30 days of receipt of your purchase to:
Conde Nast Special Programs-HSN
PO Box 37722
Boone, IA 50037-0722.
Name________________________
Address______________________
City/State/Zip_________________
Your SELF subscription will be sent to the same address to which you are shipping your qualifying purchase. Limit 1 subscription per shipping address.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This is an easy pass for me.  I was disappointed when I saw the configuration.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This is an easy pass for me.  I was disappointed when I saw the configuration.

Me too-I like Lemonade, but  do not want any of the other items......Pass for me as well

Regular Contributor

I was really hoping they'd have one of the new brow products in their TS. I love the new pencil and was hoping to get a better deal than $24 for one pencil (even though I got mine at Ulta with my 20% off coupon). A pass for me as well Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I don't know, but wanted to add that I purchased their new brow pencil, it is great!!!!!Usually HSN has such great prices on their TSV's with free shipping as well!

Which one did you buy?  There are a couple new different ones.  The thin one or the wider slant one?  Also, which shade did you get?  Thank you in advance.