Super Contributor

Re: Before and after pics, Radiesse nose to mouth filler

You look great!

Contributor

Remarkable! I want to know more!

Valued Contributor

LuluCCS: Isn't Radiesse the best?!! I have it done for my marionette lines and nasal labial folds and it is remarkable. And if that isn't good enough....it lasts 12 months for me! Love Radiesse. I have been using it for two years.

Knittybitty: My PS charges I think $700 a syringe...but he always has coupons, so I think he charged $500 for a full syringe. . A full syringe will do most of what I have done, but I buy another small syringe more to really do the job correctly. So if I remember correctly I paid $700 for what I have done. That works out to be about an average of $60 a month or $2 a day...a better deal than others that don't last as long.

HappyDaze: I saw results immediately, but for sure within 24 hrs.

Irishrose136: Well...I won't lie...it stings. But, it is nothing that you will beg the doc to stop! and you don't need a numbing shot first. You just close your eyes and tell yourself it will be over quickly. Wink I only had bruising once at one injection site...and it was teeny tiny. I do have teeny purple dots where the needle went in. But they go away in a day or two. You can barely see them.

Contributor

Your results are so encouraging.

Super Contributor

Congrats !! It looks great ! Thank you for posting this. I do not know a lot about this stuff. I will be headed there soon. So, I appreciate your input ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

That looks awesome! Will be interested in your longer term results. Thanks for sharing!

Frequent Contributor

That's a fantastic result!
Valued Contributor

Totally worth it! Looks great!
Regular Contributor

That is my problem glad you did something, I just don't have the nerve, however just started sleeping with "frownies" on, lol. Geez what we do to look better.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Keep us all posted, and thanks for sharing your exciting decision.

Super Contributor

Wow....that is such a difference. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could get that done!