Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Ylang Ylang Tuberose Body Cream

[ Edited ]

Evine is playing games with the pricing again.  When I ordered my BB duos this morning, they were $34.98 + $2.99 shipping.  Now the price is is $35.98 + $4.99 shipping.  The other kit that I ordered, the YY Gift Set, was $49.60 + $2.99 shipping this morning and is now $51.70 + $4.99 shipping.  Maybe the prices will go back down for the shows tonight.   I'm glad I placed my orders this morning!

Trusted Contributor

I was just going to order the doorbuster body butter and see the price went up and the shipping is $4.99 now.  WTHeck?  Maybe they'll put a beauty coupon out tonight since they seem to be on a roll with the coupons.  I hate Evine's pricing games.  Do they really think we don't notice.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like that they raised the prices slightly to offset the 15% coupon if you purchase $75 or more.

Honored Contributor

OMG the pricing games AGAIN?!! What scams!! But it is still cheaper than it was before so I am thankful for that.

Frequent Contributor

I wish they'd describe the oak moss scent better. They keep referring to it as honey oak moss...but didnt think it had honey. Might not take a risk on it.
Respected Contributor

@KayAnn615 wrote:
I wish they'd describe the oak moss scent better. They keep referring to it as honey oak moss...but didnt think it had honey. Might not take a risk on it.

@ShopperGirl15In all fairness to the Boys, I think it's hard to describe the scents since everyone smells them differently.

Respected Contributor

What a great deal on the 8 oz body butter duos and I am stocking up with the coupon code. I called to get a credit since the price went down for my order that just shipped. Got the orange blossom and pure goat milk scents. I already have the vanilla absolute from a previous kit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

What a great deal on the 8 oz body butter duos and I am stocking up with the coupon code. I called to get a credit since the price went down for my order that just shipped. Got the orange blossom and pure goat milk scents. I already have the vanilla absolute from a previous kit. 

@BabyYodaYep I'll be calling in the morning for my price adjustment also.  I'm thrilled tro know that after I make my December payment to Evine Im done with their value pays!!  Yipppppppppppie!  There will be no more Evine for me.  I'm tired of constantly calling this company for price adjustments.  It's annoying.  

Trusted Contributor

I do love Beekman and planned on ordering this morning but a coouple things I want are already gone and I hate to hear about the price changes.  Do they ever offer doorbuster or reduced prices during shows that are different than those listed on-line right now?  Thanks for all the info!  Debating the TTV due to being unsure about the scent but the packaging is fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm totally done with Evine!!  I surely didn't get the 13.08 refund back for those body butters.  They gave me 2.45!!  Thank goodness after December's payment the value pays will be all gone and my balance back to zero!!   They want to rip off customers with their stupid price changes so be it.  I won't be a fool again.  Goodbye Evine!!!  Don't need ya.