Regular Contributor

Re: Beekman TTV - Thanksgiving Day 2015

Ugh!!  I ordered before I went to sleep last night and it was a higher price.  Does anyone know if they'll adjust the $15 difference for me tomorrow since it's too late already to cancel the order.

BTW - With today's price, the discount of $10 is now better than 15%.

Valued Contributor

Two sets of four soaps are just under $8.50 a bar----happy shopper here!  And I will probably buy more goodies before day's end.  Off to cook now......

KK

Honored Contributor

@barbara Mom of 5 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  do you use these soaps on your face, or only on the body?  I'm going to try this set because I have a terrible problem this time of year with dry, tight skin and I watched the Beekman boys last time they were on Evine and cannot resist the temptation now.

@Barbara Mom of 5 - No, I don't use them on my face, but the Beekman Boys say it's perfectly fine to do so.  

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

Ugh!!  I ordered before I went to sleep last night and it was a higher price.  Does anyone know if they'll adjust the $15 difference for me tomorrow since it's too late already to cancel the order.

@HangingTen It's hard to tell, call them and see.  I'm surprised that your order is already that far in tyhe process that you can't cancel and repurchase.

Trusted Contributor

OOOOH - this is a difinite must-buy for me - I love goat'smilk soaps.  Have never tried Beekman, and am not an EVINE card-holder so I guess I'll have to sign to take advantage of the discounts.  I did find the 15% code but I'll be darned if I can find why to post it to my order.  The -$10 is a better deal, I know, but I really don't want to get another charge card.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HangingTen wrote:

@HangingTen It's hard to tell, call them and see.  I'm surprised that your order is already that far in tyhe process that you can't cancel and repurchase.

One of my orders shipped really fast.  I forgot to use the coupon code. I am going to call them tomorrow and see if I can get an adjustment. 

Call them tomorrow. I think they will adjust it for you. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HangingTen wrote:

I posted earlier that their CS is closed for Thansgiving so to talk to someone live, I think it will have to wait til tomorrow. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

OOOOH - this is a difinite must-buy for me - I love goat'smilk soaps.  Have never tried Beekman, and am not an EVINE card-holder so I guess I'll have to sign to take advantage of the discounts.  I did find the 15% code but I'll be darned if I can find why to post it to my order.  The -$10 is a better deal, I know, but I really don't want to get another charge card.

@gonnab

On the right side of the payment page, down a little from the top.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gonnabYep, on the checkout  page, just below the payment and shipping info, there is a long box that says "promo code"---at the end of that box is a little up arrow.  Click on that arrow and another little box appears below that.  Put in the code and press the red SUBMIT button.  A little confusing for sure, I thought.

KK

Honored Contributor

Odd that price is not showing up for me- still says $74.