Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Goat Milk Facial Wipes

I sent an e-mail to Beekman to let them know of the horrible smelling, dry cleansing wipes in the pure.  Got a response quickly and the gentleman went on about the scent is probably is from the preservatives they use.  Must be really strong!  He was very nice and I would encourage any of you who have had a problem with the product or CS at Evine to get in touch with Beekman directly.  You might be surprised at the result.

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I sent an e-mail to Beekman to let them know of the horrible smelling, dry cleansing wipes in the pure.  Got a response quickly and the gentleman went on about the scent is probably is from the preservatives they use.  Must be really strong!  He was very nice and I would encourage any of you who have had a problem with the product or CS at Evine to get in touch with Beekman directly.  You might be surprised at the result.

I got a response from Beekman also.  Probably the same gentlemen.  That's good customer service.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

I got a response from Beekman also.  Probably the same gentlemen.  That's good customer service.

nycgrl What reply did you get from Beekman?

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Hi @brandiwine! Could you be so kind and hint in which way I might expect being surprised? I did not write to Beekman Co. yet, but would like to know what I possibly should anticipate. TIA! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I also emailed Beekman directly and they gave me 2 options to resolve the problem with the wipes. I am waiting for a response about the auto delivery we are doing. The person who emailed me was concerned about the issue with the smell of the product. IMHO Beekman wants to make their customers happy. HTH

Super Contributor

also received a very nice call from beekman co.  since  evine is refunding all charges including shipping both ways.  didn't need the bb to step in.   he did ask me for the numbers on my package.  and that they were looking into this.    that was great cs.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

nycgrl What reply did you get from Beekman?

His name was Thomas I believe and he asked me what exactly happened and what was wrong with the wipes.  I told him they were dry and stunk like spoiled sour milk.  He asked if I still had them, and I told him "no" and that I threw them out with the trash since there was no reason to keep them and that it wasn't worth the hassle for me to return and pay postage, etc., since the soap is OK and is truly unscented.  He asked that I respond to his email with my address and he would send me something, but it would be in a scent - I don't know what scent or how many.  I am pleased with the courtesy and acknowledgement by the company.  I can only wait and see what happens. Evine's corporate office also called, but we have been playing telephone tag. 

My only suggestion once again to anyone who had the same experience with the pure goat milk wipes is to speak up and let both companies know about the issue or return the product and cancel AD.  

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Hi @brandiwine! Could you be so kind and hint in which way I might expect being surprised? I did not write to Beekman Co. yet, but would like to know what I possibly should anticipate. TIA! Smiley Happy

They are taking this very seriously.  When I contacted them I did tell them they should check out the QVE forums to see some of the comments are.  He mentioned he was shocked to see what the problems are with the pure wipes. From what I was told they are also extremely concerned as to how their customers are being treated by EVINE CS. I was lucky and got a nice CS rep at EVINE and did get a partial refund.  Beekman offered to send me wipes with my choice of scent to try. 

Trusted Contributor

I just got off the phone with Evine and they are still denying receiving any complaints about the pure goat milk wipes "but will continue looking into it".  I told her that Beekman has been made aware and maybe they should communicate with them even though we all know they must be in communication - there is no way this has gone "undocumented".  She thanked me for bringing it to their attention - seriously - what a joke.  I'm really getting a bad taste for the way Evine has handled this situation.  Another company would do a "recall" if there was any chance there was a contamination problem or safety issue and just issue a refund - no questions asked. Why take a chance when no one really knows for sure what happened.  I do feel some of us just got a bad batch and s#it happens, but either way, I will think twice before ordering again from Evine and will not be purchasing anything Beekman ever again.  This was my first and last Beekman purchase even though the company handled professionally.

Honored Contributor

Appreciate all the updates & delighted that Beekman is directly involved & offering a remedy. Evine has issued the credit promised to me so I'm not pursuing anything else with Beekman. Maybe there are different lots/batches and only some were impacted. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri