Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Doorbuster Tonight (11/13/15)

I am new to this line but love everything about what the company stands for. I got the Honeyed Grapefruit Gift Collection. I'm keeping the hand cream and face wipes for me and gifting the rest. $38.12 is a great price but the $6.99 shipping isn't a deal. image.jpeg

I wanted to try the hand wash and lotion set too but wasn't quick enough. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl yeah, I love what they are about too, one reason why i keep repurchasing. And they really love their animals and take good care of them too. I first bought their hand washes almost a year ago and now I don't buy anything else. I've tried almost all hand washes out there and these are the only ones that do a great job and yet don't dry my hands out. And the scents are fantastic!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@islandgrrl yeah, I love what they are about too, one reason why i keep repurchasing. And they really love their animals and take good care of them too. I first bought their hand washes almost a year ago and now I don't buy anything else. I've tried almost all hand washes out there and these are the only ones that do a great job and yet don't dry my hands out. And the scents are fantastic!

Thanks @HappyDaze for the confirmation that the hand washes are worth the wait!  I understand they will be back in December so will keep my eyes peeled. I hope they offer a festive set for the holidays. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

The Beekman Boys answered my question about the mysterious Heirloom Violet Bar Soap set of 4. They said Hint CHECK ON THANKSGIVING DAY!!!

Thank you so much for this as I thought I heard them say they would not be back until December.  I love their products (I have purchased a lot of their food items from their website) but I always look forward to them being on evine if for no other reason than seeing those sweet, sweet baby goats!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hi nightowlz, I think maybe because they might be thinking people will be out shopping.  I just went to their website.  I want to try the Heirloom had salve.  Have you tried it?

Hi, I have 2 tins of their honey/orange salve. I ues it on my heels/feet after I shower & put on socks. I also use it after I use the Emjoi pedi. My feet/heels are so soft. I have also put it on my cuticles even though I have their cuticle cream. I have not tried the rose one yet.

Honored Contributor

Thank you nightowlz.  I am going to order it from their site.  Hsn has sold out of the rose.  I am not sure they had the honey orange blossom.  I did see this one on their site.

Honored Contributor

oooh Heirloom ROSE goat milk bar soaps sounds lovely!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the 5 piece honeyed grapefruit doorbuster. I'm sure I will be keeping it all to myself! lol...

I have the lip balm & love it. I keep it in my work tote bag & it will be nice to have one in an easy to find location at home, too. 

I am curious about the heirloom violet scent. I am going to have to work on using bar soaps. I know I have some nice handmade soaps in the closet. I need to start using those but I will wait & make the one coming the first one I use. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

The Beekman Boys answered my question about the mysterious Heirloom Violet Bar Soap set of 4. They said Hint CHECK ON THANKSGIVING DAY!!!

Okay now that I saw the heirloom rose bar too, I want my sample set to be the heirloom violet, heirloom rose, orange blossom and the oats one. That isn't too much to ask for, is it?? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I received my Heirloom rose hand salve. I really like it.  The texture is great.  It has a herbal scent and is very clean smelling.  If you want the rose fragrance do not get this one.  This is a great product for your hands and feet.