Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Doorbuster Tonight (11/13/15)

@HappyDaze wrote:

The violet was never available.

ITA. The soap must not have been ready for sale yet. Maybe they will come back & have a 4 bar set as a TTV. I don't know why they would even list it if they were not going to have it. I wish they had 4 bar variety sets of the bar soap.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I bought the TSV Beekman set and cannot really see anything special about it.  The bar of soap lasted me 5 weeks not three months.  The lotion soaks right in and you are dry again in a few minutes.  Using the soap has not made my skin less dry.  I put the greasy hand salve on before bed but dont see where that does a whole lot either. 

I love their bar soap. It does not leave my skin dry like bar soap does.  1 bar only lasts me about a month. I have not tried their lotion but I do like the hand cream other then it's runny & costs too much. I will keep using Josie's butter. I use the hand salve on my heels after I use my Emjoi. Sorry you are not getting the same results with their bar soaps. I don't want to use anything else.

Honored Contributor

Well I'm pretty bummed with no TTV & no free or reduced shipping. I also thought they would have more gift set choices. I don't think I'm buying anything. I wanted to buy the Vanilla Absolute set for my sister but she said no vanilla. Wish they had the Heirloom Violet soap bars available. The soap bars with the reduced shipping & free on addtional sets is the best deal they have right now.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

ITA. The soap must not have been ready for sale yet. Maybe they will come back & have a 4 bar set as a TTV. I don't know why they would even list it if they were not going to have it. I wish they had 4 bar variety sets of the bar soap.

I think it is something coming. WEN does that alot- it shows up on QVC website but isn't really available to buy for a few days (sometimes a week or so more!) . It actually did not even show up on the list of choices until later on and then of course, it has said "sold out" ever since it was listed. I can't wait to try that scent. Also looking forward to the honey orange blossom. I too would LOVE a variety set of the bars. I know they have the one with two different ones but a set with, say, violet, honey orange blossom, honeyed grapefruit and then the oats one would be awesome!

Respected Contributor

I love the Beekman products especially the hand wash and the hand salve. I hope they will bring the 3 hand wash sets back. I should have purchased more when they had them.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I think it is something coming. WEN does that alot- it shows up on QVC website but isn't really available to buy for a few days (sometimes a week or so more!) . It actually did not even show up on the list of choices until later on and then of course, it has said "sold out" ever since it was listed. I can't wait to try that scent. Also looking forward to the honey orange blossom. I too would LOVE a variety set of the bars. I know they have the one with two different ones but a set with, say, violet, honey orange blossom, honeyed grapefruit and then the oats one would be awesome!

I asked on their FB page when the violet will be available. If they answer I will post it here. I also asked if they could make variety sets of the set of 4 soap bars.

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I love the Beekman products especially the hand wash and the hand salve. I hope they will bring the 3 hand wash sets back. I should have purchased more when they had them.

I'm sure they will bring back the hand washes. I really like those. I just finished the honey/orange. I think I will open the jojoba lavender. I have also been using the honey/oats bar to wash my hands with. I use their salve on my heels/feet.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I asked on their FB page when the violet will be available. If they answer I will post it here. I also asked if they could make variety sets of the set of 4 soap bars.

Nice! Thanks for doing that!

Honored Contributor

Yes, thanks for doing that.  I would like a sample or try me set tooSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

just for the sake of choices, I'' try to post this link to a local company that I buy from. I have tried 3 of their soaps and they are really nice.  The good thing about this company is that you can try sample size bars so you can order different scents in small sizes and see what you like before ordering full size bars.

I can vouch for their soaps. They also sell shampoo bars but I have not tried those,

nm, can't post the link.

just google chagrin valley soap and salve company.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.