Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Doorbuster Tonight (11/13/15)

Got the orange blossom soaps and hand cream, and vanilla cuticle cream - they are all WONDERFUL!  Won't use any other soaps ever again.  Used to use philosophy but now use Beekman - more natural.  Love the cuticle cream - my nails have never been better. 

Also tried Theorie's shampoo- it reminds me of the frothiness of the Beekman soaps - not harsh - just love it.  My hair has grown a lot since leaving Wen and using Theorie shampoo.  I don't even need to use their conditioner.  I usually get a big rat's nest in my hair in one section.  With Wen I still had it after rinsing my hair.  With Theorie, I don't have that anymore - my hair comes out smooth and soft. 

Respected Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

@SeaGal - I show both Beekman doorbuster shave shipping at $6.99.  There are 2 but the one I'm especially interested in is 310-994.

@HangingTen,   Oh I see, I just went to take a peek and that is a very nice set! I hope it comes home to you tonite!!

It is pouring buckets here which made me purchase a pair of Sloggers rain boots while at the Evine site. I really need to close Evines window, I am getting myself in (delightful) trouble there today ha!     Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

My local Whole Foods sells a line of handmade soaps from goatmilk made from a local farm. I bought some small bars of it. I will say this: they lathered up into a creamy froth on my sponge and were wonderful but then after drying off I felt like my skin was tight.

I wanted to try this company's version of the shampoo soap bar because I saw that Beekman sells one. Although I have only been using Tweak'd for awhile, I thought why not since it was like 7.99 but I resisted.

Has anyone tried Beekman;s shampoo bars, and if so, what did you think?

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Super Contributor

I just got home and checked for the bars of soap. Did the lavendar already sell out?  I didn't even see the presentation!!!  Drats!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

I just got home and checked for the bars of soap. Did the lavendar already sell out?  I didn't even see the presentation!!!  Drats!

There isn't a lavender scent.

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

My local Whole Foods sells a line of handmade soaps from goatmilk made from a local farm. I bought some small bars of it. I will say this: they lathered up into a creamy froth on my sponge and were wonderful but then after drying off I felt like my skin was tight.

I wanted to try this company's version of the shampoo soap bar because I saw that Beekman sells one. Although I have only been using Tweak'd for awhile, I thought why not since it was like 7.99 but I resisted.

@60sgirl - My husband really likes these shampoo bars.  I tried it once and didn't like it at all. 

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

My mistake. I meant Heirloom Violet.

Respected Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@60sgirl, Last  time the BBoys had a TSV I remember reading quite a few dislikes here for the shampoo bars.     Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

I saw that it shows sold out but this is a new scent & has never been shown. I'm hoping they will have it available tonight or at least by tomorrow. The soap always sells out so they probably don't want it sold out before they show it. I'll be buying if it's available.

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

I saw that it shows sold out but this is a new scent & has never been shown. I'm hoping they will have it available tonight or at least by tomorrow. The soap always sells out so they probably don't want it sold out before they show it. I'll be buying if it's available.

Thanks @Nightowlz  I appreciate your reply.  They were actually on Before & After Beauty after I posted, so I don't know if they're still saving it for a later show due to limited quantity of that scent, or if it sold out before it aired.

It still shows sold out, and if they mentioned it in that show, I missed it.  I guess we just need to stay tuned and keep a check online. LOL