Honored Contributor

Beekman Doorbuster Tonight (11/13/15)

A really nice set!  The scent is described as a warm vanilla and rich undertones of sandalwood. The shipping still isn't great, as of right now, but we'll have to watch and see if it reduces closer to air time. 

SET INCLUDES:
Vanilla Absolute Hand Wash - 12.5 oz
Fresh Cream Essence of Vanilla Absolute Hand Cream - 3.4 oz
Fresh Cream Bar Soap - 9 oz
Fresh Cream Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Fresh Cream Cuticle Cream - 0.4 oz

Doorbuster Price: $ 47.96
Save: $12.04 (20% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $7.99

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Doorbuster Tonight (11/13/15)

I'm not saying this isn't a nice set, although the scent wouldn't appeal to me but I don't get where a 20% savings constitutes a "doorbuster."   

Honored Contributor

I like this scent- very mild and warm- but I have no interest in this set aside from the hand wash. I already have the hand lotion and the lip balm.  I WILL be looking for the hand wash trio to come back and stock up on some bars for gifts. I am making little gift baskets for friends of a variety of stuff and am going to include some Beekman goodies. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I have some of the Beekman items.  They were a special on Evine.  I really like the scent and the products.  The bar soap is huge and lasts forever.   I have two of the scents one of them is the vanilla that is offered in this set.  I may have to get this.  For me this brand is better than Philosophy and the Borghese on hsn.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can I sneak this one in here!

Also great deal on 310-568, their THEORIE Ultra Luxe Body Wash Trio for 34.00, scents are Green Tea, Helichrysum and Argon Oil and geez these bottle are 27 oz each, honkers!

THEORIE products are normally pretty spendy.

I had to have them  Smiley Tongue  they do not list as value pay but once you start the checkout process it gives the value pay option. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I like this scent- very mild and warm- but I have no interest in this set aside from the hand wash. I already have the hand lotion and the lip balm.  I WILL be looking for the hand wash trio to come back and stock up on some bars for gifts. I am making little gift baskets for friends of a variety of stuff and am going to include some Beekman goodies. Smiley Happy

The 4-pk. of bars is a good price.  I tried the Honey Oat this morning, for the first time.  It's supposed to be an exfoliating bar, but it isn't realy scratchy.  I liked the scent too.

Trusted Contributor

Love their bar soaps.  I bought the 4 pack last time they were on and love both scents. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not saying this isn't a nice set, although the scent wouldn't appeal to me but I don't get where a 20% savings constitutes a "doorbuster."   

I understand what you're saying.  I think it's perceived as a doorbuster when comparing the price to the prices on their website.  Plus, the shipping from their website can really be hefty for some areas of the country.  

Trusted Contributor

thanks for the heads up. I'll be saving some money. I don't like the scent of vanilla in anything, even a light scent gives me a migraine for some reason. I do like the orange scent though.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

thanks for the heads up. I'll be saving some money. I don't like the scent of vanilla in anything, even a light scent gives me a migraine for some reason. I do like the orange scent though.

You may want to give it a try to see what you think. I don't like a lot of vanillas out there. Some of it really stinks. This smells wonderful. It smells like something I have had before but I cannot think of what it was.