Respected Contributor

Watching them on Evine right now. Are their products really all that. I like the fact they are made in America, but are they really any  better than all these other products we see on shopping channels or drugs stores. Just curious. I do have dry skin, worse in the winter.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they are all that.  What you can do is order something and try it out.  They do have a return policy.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching them too.

Their soap looks so creamy and moisturizing. 

They're a hoot to watch...

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Watching them on Evine right now. Are their products really all that. I like the fact they are made in America, but are they really any  better than all these other products we see on shopping channels or drugs stores. Just curious. I do have dry skin, worse in the winter.

@luvdoodles

The scents on their products are excessively strong so be very careful. I use Isomers soaps because they are ph balanced and amazing for sensitive and dry skin. 

You will hear the Beekman boys say that goats milk is a very close match to the ph balance of skin but they never say their products are  ph balanced for the skin.

That being said if you want to give it a try go with the goat milk soap bars they seem to have the least amount of additives and no added perfumes.

I do keep a bar in the shower and use  every other day so the my acid mantle does not become dry again.  The bars do last a long time.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't buy something like that for myself, but it would make a nice gift.

I love their line. I buy something every time they are on. Really good quality. The soaps are wonderful. I love Philosophy bath products and would always buy and stock. Now I have a closet full of Beekman 1802. The hand soap is excellent and the characol cleanser is so so nice. The wipes work very well! You should try something as  most is on 6 value pays...this weekend. "Beekend" Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Would have ordered the TSV but for $6.99 shipping.

Respected Contributor

Is the Vanilla Absolute scent overpowering? 

I like the vanilla scent, but if it smells synthetic or is too strong, I won't like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@bri20

@bri20 wrote:

Is the Vanilla Absolute scent overpowering? 

I like the vanilla scent, but if it smells synthetic or is too strong, I won't like it.

Extremely overpowering, I could not wash it off of my hands and I love vanilla.  It does not smell natural. I had to return it and like Q ship and returns it was a loss for me but I could not believe how it was scented

If you want to try the product line go with no scent and see if you like the results first. 

Honored Contributor

The body lotions,are not very moisturising..

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.