Honored Contributor

will be on Sept. 1-Sept. 4. They will have a TTV on Sept.1 and on Sept. 2 at 11:00 ET.

Respected Contributor

RetRN ...Thanks for the info...

The "Beekman Goat's Milk" products are really some of the best that I have tried.  Their "Pure No Fragrance Goats Milk Soap" is really nice...One my husband enjoys too,  for there is no scent.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you.  I count on getting my updates here Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

will be on Sept. 1-Sept. 4. They will have a TTV on Sept.1 and on Sept. 2 at 11:00 ET.

So will I be getting the TTV for Christmas, or should I hope for  a Philosophy TSV?  

Trusted Contributor

I am so looking forward to these programs. Not only do I love their products, the Beekman Boys are entertaining😀.

Regular Contributor

I have been using their Cleansing Towelettes and they are excellent. They sometimes have terrific deals on them. The Dimitri Skinn cleansing towelettes  are terrific too, but have increased in price. Perhaps the products are priced much lower when first introduced. Then, after they become popular, the big price increases occur. 

Respected Contributor

They are entertaining, but I will spend far less money and get (in my opinion) a better quality product from Goat Milk Stuff.  They usually ship the same day I order and their scents are so much nicer.  Enjoy the shows.

Honored Contributor

I'm loaded to the gills as it is, with Seasonal Bounty Boxes scheduled to ship soon.  I was tempted to skip them until I read the description of the scent.  The only thing I may have to order is a set of shampoo bars for DH, but that's it.  

Regular Contributor
I have (and love) my seasonal boxes coming in as well. They are do wonderful to use. I have some honeysuckle growing in my front yard, and as I went out after showering, I could smell the same scent as the one on my skin. Of course mine had a hint of moss, but that made me glad I got the shipments. I'll have to restrain myself from spending money, but I really don't need (want?) anything.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys

[ Edited ]

My Fall bounty box shipment was suppose to ship up on Sept 1 but I pushed it back as I want to hear some reviews of the scent first.

@JeanLouiseFinch  @BluecageWould you guys report back what the scent is like when you get it? It sounds really promising. At first I wasn't sure but it just might be nice. I was disappointed in the Honeysuckle scent  as I think I expected alot more from it although I do LOVE the scent of the bar soap in it and always enjoy the smell of the bathroom after hubby uses in the shower. It smells soooo good. I've even used it a few times in the shower and like it alot. I wish the other products in that scent smelled as pure and less chemically as the bar soap.