Super Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I am so lazy! I've had some Beekman soap for months & have not tried it because I've been using up shower gels. I just finished one up & am close to using up another so my project for tonight is getting that Beekman soap (I think it is Honeyed Grapefruit or some such thing) out, cutting it in half & starting to use it! 

--------

I would suggest using up your shower gels first. You will never want to go back to them after trying the soaps. At least that's what's happened to me Smiley Happy

I probably should have! I love the soap - and my bathroom smells like it after the shower. 

I find the half bar is still a bit fat to hold on to so I'll bet the new travel sizes will be perfect for me to use. 

I have a little sisal soap holder bag somewhere & I need to dig it up to use. I am so used to just using gels on a scrubbie. How do the rest of you use the soap bars? Alone against your skin, with a washcloth, or...?

@willdob3 - I use the soap with a poof. Just lather up the poof, it works great this way!

I use the natural like sponge they use when they are showing the product. I got it from Borghese! It's great!

Honored Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I am so lazy! I've had some Beekman soap for months & have not tried it because I've been using up shower gels. I just finished one up & am close to using up another so my project for tonight is getting that Beekman soap (I think it is Honeyed Grapefruit or some such thing) out, cutting it in half & starting to use it! 

--------

I would suggest using up your shower gels first. You will never want to go back to them after trying the soaps. At least that's what's happened to me Smiley Happy

I probably should have! I love the soap - and my bathroom smells like it after the shower. 

I find the half bar is still a bit fat to hold on to so I'll bet the new travel sizes will be perfect for me to use. 

I have a little sisal soap holder bag somewhere & I need to dig it up to use. I am so used to just using gels on a scrubbie. How do the rest of you use the soap bars? Alone against your skin, with a washcloth, or...?

@willdob3 - I use the soap with a poof. Just lather up the poof, it works great this way!

I use the natural like sponge they use when they are showing the product. I got it from Borghese! It's great!

I never thought of that! That sponge is the other thing I have in my shower already! Great ideas. 

Honored Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

--------

Those Borghese sponges are awesome Heart Absolutely the best for removing facial peels & masks.

You can sterilize them by popping them in the microwave for 30sec-1min *wet* not dry. I also do that with poofs.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

--------

Those Borghese sponges are awesome Heart Absolutely the best for removing facial peels & masks.

You can sterilize them by popping them in the microwave for 30sec-1min *wet* not dry. I also do that with poofs.

Those sponges are like magic! I will never forget the first time I used one. lol..

Thanks so much for the sterilization suggestion. I will definitely try that.. I have been wondering if I should stick them in the washer with towels. 

Frequent Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

--------

Hello,

I use with the Salux cloth. Perfect!  I drape the salux across me - rub with soap bar - and then srub away!

Honored Contributor

@hello! wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

--------

Hello,

I use with the Salux cloth. Perfect!  I drape the salux across me - rub with soap bar - and then srub away!

Thanks for that suggestion. I have a Salux cloth, too! I don't use it very often but I will try it. I actually have had an itchy back lately & the Salux sounds like the perfect thing for that! 

Looks like I have lots of good options!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  yep what I buy and how much all depends on s/h.

I too like to pick up kits like this to use the little goodies in gift baskets to give for gifts for holidays, birthdays or even just because, for fun. I have had nothing but praise for the Beekman products in the goodie baskets and now many have started buying them on their own they love them that much. The most favorite, highly praised Beekman items have been the bars, wipes and hand washes (which are my favorites as well). Can't wait until the shows!

Honored Contributor

*SUPER BARGAIN*

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream Duo 3.4 oz Each - 311-956

$19.98, $4.99 S&H

311-956.jpg

CHOICES:

• "Heirloom Rose" - Notes of rose bouquets with undertones of earthy flower gardens
  • "Vanilla Absolute" - Scented with lush notes of fresh cream and vanilla bean extract
  • "Ylang Ylang & Tuberose" - Scented with ylang ylang and tuberose floral notes
  • "Honeyed Grapefruit" - Scented with notes of grapefruit, honey, apricot and lemongrass
  • "Honey & Orange Blossom" - Scented with rich floral tones of ivy leaves, creamy jasmine and rose with subtle notes of geranium
  • "Heirloom Violet" - Scented with notes of violet blossoms, wild moss and peppercorn
  • "Heirloom Rose" - Scented with notes of rose bouquets with undertones of earthy flower gardens
  • "Pure Goat Milk" - No added fragrance

SET INCLUDES:
Two Bottles of Hand Cream - 3.4 oz Each

WHO IT IS FOR:
Your fingers and palms work so hard, they deserve some pampering too! Help keep them hydrated with this nourishing cream. With a scent so decadent and a formula so creamy, you can't wait to get your hands on them. Rather, you can't wait for them to get on your hands!

BENEFITS:

• Goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on your skin
  • Shea butter helps protect, lock in moisture and soothe your skin
  • Aloe helps soothe and hydrate your skin
  • Sulfate and paraben-free
  • Comes in a lotion pouch with a flip top cap or a twist-off cap depending on the fragrance
  • Consistency is lightweight and creamy

Made in the USA.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Hello all. I've always wanted to try the Beekman Boys products and the eight piece set looks great.  However, I want to use these in the bath or shower in place of my usual shower gels and not as gifts or for travel.

My question is approximately what's the size of these bars?  I really don't want to try bathing with teeny, tiny hand soaps that look like they belong in your guest bathrooms. How close to the size of a bar of regular bar soap, such as Dove, Ivory, Camay?

The $41.00 price is okay but for eight little soaps not so much. Since it's Evine's regular price hopefully they will offer a sale price in the near future.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@hello! wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

--------

Hello,

Thanks for that suggestion. I have a Salux cloth, too! I don't use it very often but I will try it. I actually have had an itchy back lately & the Salux sounds like the perfect thing for that! 

Looks like I have lots of good options!

I also use the Salux Cloth. I fold it in half & in half again & move the soap bar all over both sides while wet. Love how easy it is to scrub my back. I have a sea sponge I use sometimes & I use it alone to wash with. Depends on how much time I have. LOL!!!