Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Lipbalms for a TTV?  Snooze. Saves me money.

That's enough lip balm to last you longer then a lifetime.  What would anybody do with all those tubes is beyond me.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

That's enough lip balm to last you longer then a lifetime.  What would anybody do with all those tubes is beyond me.

The Holidays are coming and they make nice little stocking stuffers for people or in litttle gift bags or baskets.

I won't buy them as I have a few and like other lip balms better but I can totally see the value in the kit.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

The Holidays are coming and they make nice little stocking stuffers for people or in litttle gift bags or baskets.

I won't buy them as I have a few and like other lip balms better but I can totally see the value in the kit.

They sell separately for $8 each.  The current price for 10 of them is $56.  If the TTV price for the set of 10 is around $40, they would be $4 each.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 I also have plenty of their lip balms, some Burts Bees & Sierra Bees.

For the price you could use them as stocking stuffers or give to other friends & family.

Don't forget some of them are tinted.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the lip balm set would be great to split up and add the individual  ones as part of Christmas gifts. 

I would never ever want to purchase that many at once for myself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I also have plenty of their lip balms, some Burts Bees & Sierra Bees.

For the price you could use them as stocking stuffers or give to other friends & family.

Don't forget some of them are tinted.

@Nightowlz Hi there Nightowlz. I'm happy you said some of them are tinted.  I could give some away to family but the tinted ones will probably stay with me, lol

Trusted Contributor

The grapefruit body butter is back in stock.  I'm really hoping they do this duo in other fragrances especially now that they have made the vanilla and the ylang ylang.  I don't need all the other items in these kits.  I have so many soap bars and haven't even tried the lip balms that I have since I won't stop using my 6x balm to try it.  I'll be making gift packages for the holidays.  I am looking forward to receiving my fall and winter bounty boxes also.  So I'm hoping this visit I will be unscathed and my credit card can stay on vacation.  

Honored Contributor

The Ylang kit is posted for the What's for Launch show tmrw at noon ET, but not sure yet of TTV price.

I have a feeling they will not reduce shipping.

@HappyDaze - your fav handwash trio is available.  Noticed these coordinating hand lotions.

Beekman 1802 Set of Three Assorted Goat Milk Hand Lotions 12.5 oz Each - 312-242

312-242.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The Ylang kit is posted for the What's for Launch show tmrw at noon ET, but not sure yet of TTV price.

I have a feeling they will not reduce shipping.

@HappyDaze - your fav handwash trio is available.  Noticed these coordinating hand lotions.

Beekman 1802 Set of Three Assorted Goat Milk Hand Lotions 12.5 oz Each - 312-242

312-242.jpg

One of the Hand Wash trios is already sold out..   and it's the one I wanted!   The Hand Lotions are really nice,  especially the Honey & Orange Blossom, which I have in my Master Bath and Powder Room.  It smells tropical.   I wish Evine would give a break on the S&H for Beekman this weekend.   That's one of the few things I appreciate from HSN...   when there is a featured product/TS,  there is normally free S&H for all the products in the line...   or at least greatly reduced.   Evine doesn't give much of anything.  Have fun shopping!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I know - I hope they do reduced shipping also.  I do think they'll do something this weekend for the holiday.  Just not sure with all their antics whether it will be a $10 off or coupon code or a free ship day.  Been a while since we had a free ship day and they do them monthly.  Fingers crossed.  I have a few items in my cart and I'm already way over what I want to spend in shipping.  That really does hold me back especially since the items I'm ordering are small - 2 little body butters should not be $6.,99 to ship.  I can understand the big kits costing more.