Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

No parabens, petroleum byproducts or waste, phosphates, philates or bad stuff. Not tested on animals.

Super Contributor

Love their products. I ordered this assortment of travel bars, which are a perfect size for everyday use also. The soaps are so creamy and smell wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I'm surprised to see the Beekman's back on the 26th!

@Nightowlz thanks for the info about the cuticle cream. I will eventually try it, I am sure. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze I heard the hosts kept saying they would not be back until Sept. Josh & Brent said they would be back end of Aug. They have the Sharon Springs Festival Sept 15-16th so will be busy with that. Their calendar of events also shows they will be in Cooperstown NY 9-1 & will be in Idaho 9-22. Wish they would list their show dates on their calendar of events.

Since they are coming back so soon wonder what they will have in the shows? I doubt I will buy anything since I'm overstocked. LOL!!! It would have to be a good deal & something I really had to have. 

@Nightowlz I agree, I wish they'd list their shows on their calendar of events too!  I am surprised they didn't have any once onlys this last visit. Oh wait, someone mentioned they had the duo of hand creams as a once only, right? Was that you? Anyway, I was busy all week and was only able to pop into part of a show once or twice. I was hoping someone would post if there was a once only as I have no idea where to find them on Evine's site.I can't wait to see what they bring in Sept.- do you think they will have another TTV then??

Respected Contributor

I decided to try the Beekman Boys travel size assorted soaps and ordered them last week, I hope I like them.  I thought getting the variety of the smaller size, which to me aren't small, I really don't like those really large bars of soap that I've gotten as gifts, they keep slipping out of my hands, would be a great way to try the brand.  They seem to have a large following and everyone seems pleased with the quality of their products.  If I like the soaps I'll buy some of their other products but first I do want to use up the gels & lotions that I already have.  Thanks so much ladies for this thread, it got me to try the brand!

Honored Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

I decided to try the Beekman Boys travel size assorted soaps and ordered them last week, I hope I like them.  I thought getting the variety of the smaller size, which to me aren't small, I really don't like those really large bars of soap that I've gotten as gifts, they keep slipping out of my hands, would be a great way to try the brand.  They seem to have a large following and everyone seems pleased with the quality of their products.  If I like the soaps I'll buy some of their other products but first I do want to use up the gels & lotions that I already have.  Thanks so much ladies for this thread, it got me to try the brand!

@Hayfield have you tried just cutting the bars in half- that is what many of the ladies here do. My hubby prefers the large size (he has big hands so to him they don't feel abnormally large)  so we don't cut ours.

Honored Contributor

have not received my soaps yet and two of the sets i ordered are now on waitlist.....just received two emails this morning.

the Beekman 1802 Four-Piece Apricot & Honey Tea Face & Body Collection and the Beekman 18025-Piece Assorted"Fresh Air"Collection Forlips, Hands & Body.

i hope they get more of these sets in stock!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I received my travel size soaps today. (they came in a little package)  I unwrapped one and they are small for the price. I never saw them presented but thought the soap case was a gift box large enough to hold all of them.  It is a tiny, rather cheap soap case like we used to hold our soap when we showered after gym class.

I collect bar soaps.  Crabtree & Evelyn put theirs (triple milled 5.57 ounces) on sale for great prices.  I have numerous bars I purchased at Marshall's for $3.99 They are all triple milled and are packaged in separate boxes.  They are from England, Italy, France, Portugal and Massachusetts.  They are 10.5 ounces to 12 ounces.

Beekman soaps are nice and I have a lot of them.  Truthfully I think they are overpriced.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

I received my travel size soaps today. (they came in a little package)  I unwrapped one and they are small for the price. I never saw them presented but thought the soap case was a gift box large enough to hold all of them.  It is a tiny, rather cheap soap case like we used to hold our soap when we showered after gym class.

I collect bar soaps.  Crabtree & Evelyn put theirs (triple milled 5.57 ounces) on sale for great prices.  I have numerous bars I purchased at Marshall's for $3.99 They are all triple milled and are packaged in separate boxes.  They are from England, Italy, France, Portugal and Massachusetts.  They are 10.5 ounces to 12 ounces.

Beekman soaps are nice and I have a lot of them.  Truthfully I think they are overpriced.

I have tried a million different ones and the Beekman are the only ones my husband loved enough to say I no longer need to look further (thankfully). Plus they are made in the USA and cruelty free, which many brands, including Crabtree and evelyn,  are NOT, which are important factors to many of us. To us, they aren't overpriced nor expensive but I understand we all have different comfort levels in terms of what we are willing or able to spend. Thankfully we have so many choices out there to meet everyone's needs!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the smaller soap bars yesterday.  In the past I was impressed with Beekman's packaging but not this time. Soap used to come in 2 sizes, face & bath.  This would be considered a small face size.  Because they were packed tightly in 1 piece of bubble wrap in the same box, thanks to the heat, they all smell the same.   I'm hoping because I separated them, they will loose the community aroma.

@lulu2

I agree, I think Beekman soap prices border on crazy.  $15 for a bar of soap with $6.99 shipping is ridiculous.

I was on autoship for the Bounty Box but canceled.  Both times the liquid products leaked all over everything.  I was told the first time I could return the box free of charge but the product was no longer available.  I settled for a $25 stipend instead. The second time it happened, the CS seemed to not believe me. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I have tried a million different ones and the Beekman are the only ones my husband loved enough to say I no longer need to look further (thankfully). Plus they are made in the USA and cruelty free, which many brands, including Crabtree and evelyn,  are NOT, which are important factors to many of us. To us, they aren't overpriced nor expensive but I understand we all have different comfort levels in terms of what we are willing or able to spend. Thankfully we have so many choices out there to meet everyone's needs!

@HappyDaze

I just checked 6 bars of Crabtree & Evelyn soap.  All say they are made in the USA.  The ingredients are pretty much the same with Beekman except C&E does not contain goat's milk or sodium chloride.

As for my comfort level in what I am able to spend, it does not factor into why I think the soap is overpriced.