Honored Contributor

Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

[ Edited ]

Looks like the beekman boys will be back on July 15th and will have the smaller sized soaps in an assortment like many of us have been asking for- would make EXCELLENT gifts!  I bet the pice goes down for the show.

311-796

Beekman 1802 Set of 8 Assorted Travel Size Goat Milk Bar Soaps 3.5 oz Each w/ Tin
SET INCLUDES:
Vanilla Absolute Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Heirloom Violet Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honeyed Grapefruit Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Ylang Ylang Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honey and Orange Blossom Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honey and Oats Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Heirloom Rose Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Travel Tin

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps!

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze - yes, I noticed the fri 6am show while looking at the weekly program email. Just 1 show??? I like this mini soap kit, great idea for gifts! 

ETA - only showing 1 item for the 1hr show, wonder what else is planned?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Looks like the beekman boys will be back on July 17th I think it said and will have the smaller sized soaps in an assortment like many of us have been asking for- would make EXCELLENT gifts!  I bet the pice goes down for the show.

311-796

Beekman 1802 Set of 8 Assorted Travel Size Goat Milk Bar Soaps 3.5 oz Each w/ Tin
SET INCLUDES:
Vanilla Absolute Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Heirloom Violet Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honeyed Grapefruit Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Ylang Ylang Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honey and Orange Blossom Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Honey and Oats Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Heirloom Rose Bar Soap - 3.5 oz
Travel Tin

@HappyDaze I like the looks of this set. May have to check it out.

Since I'm here, I will tell you that I do like the Trish EnVoy tube mascara. It does hold up just like she says. I don't see the curl but I'm not looking for that. I will use this and then I will return to my beloved Blinc. But it was worth the money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yeah @Chi-town girl seems strange just one show but maybe they are going to be on some of the beauty shows throughout the day too? I'm hoping there will be a few more items that pop up or else that is going to be a boring one hour show just showing those soaps, lol! 

I think I'm going to get 5 sets of these soaps unless the s/h is ridiculous. One will be for my parents for Christmas (they will only use Beekman soaps now so I keep them supplied), and then will break up a few of the other sets for gift baskets I like to make for various friends for the holidays. And then, of course, a couple sets for us. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair thanks for the feedback! I need my mascara to at least hold a curl because my lashes are so long an heavy and if it doesn't have the ability to curl or hold the curl, my lashes will just go flat- not a pretty look! Smiley Sad So it sounds like you like it but not enough to repurchase?

Respected Contributor

I see them listed on the 20th for a TTV at 10 PM EST and several shows on the 21st.  I didn't see a show listed on the 17th.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

I see them listed on the 20th for a TTV at 10 PM EST and several shows on the 21st.  I didn't see a show listed on the 17th.

The 15th show is on the schedule that Evine just sent in an email which is the most up to date schedule. 6am ET

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo From what I saw from the schedule, they're having two TTV's on the 21st and the 22nd. 

Respected Contributor

Oh no I shouldn't have opened this thread!  Lol

I am glad to see they are bringing the smaller sized soaps, 4.5 oz would have been better than these 3.5 oz sizes. Also they have 2 TTVs coming later in the month. I have to see what they bring new as I have plenty of stash right now. My linen closet is full of their items and hubby commented the other day about it as it is a mini store...lol 

I am am currently using the honeysuckle soap and my bathroom smells so nice. A friend was over the other day and commented on the smell in my bathroom and I told her it is the soap she smells no other fragrance in the bathroom. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

The 17th show is on the schedule that Evine just sent in an email which is the most up to date schedule. 6am ET

Thanks @HappyDaze.  I receive a weekly email with the program guide.  When I click on 'click here for your weekly program guide', it just opens a new Evine window with the regular program guide.  I don't see any deviations or a way to look at show items unless I click on the 'shows' tab for a specific brand.  I'm not sure why I'm not seeing what the rest of you do...