Valued Contributor

Beekman Apricot Tea Bounty Box (Seasonal)

This is the first of the seasonal Bounty Boxes The others are Oak Moss, Sweet Grass and Fig Leaf. I'm just going with the first one. I don't care for Oak Moss and Sweet Grass to me is just ok.. They are listed online now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Apricot Tea Bounty Box (Seasonal)

@fluffysmom - is the sweet grass refreshing?  I thought it would be great for summer - can you describe it?

Valued Contributor

hoosieroriginal

I'm not very good at describing scents. I expected a green grass botanical scent. It's not that, not floral. It's not strong but has spearmint and rosemary scent that threw me off .It's nice blue green in color just not what I expected. Please don't let me sway you from trying it.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom

Are any of the scents the "wake me up" invigorating kind? I like to keep one scent to pop open my eyes and another to relax me. Those eye-opening scents are hard to find.

Valued Contributor

The fig is new so no idea. Hopefully someone will comment. The Sweet Grass is very mild

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom Why did you feel the need to start a new threat about the Apricot Honey Tea Bounty Box when you were already participating in an active thread, that @Linmo started about the same product?  It seem to me, it would have been much easier to add your comment there since interested parties already knew of its existence and would likely be checking back from time to time.  

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

This is the first of the seasonal Bounty Boxes The others are Oak Moss, Sweet Grass and Fig Leaf. I'm just going with the first one. I don't care for Oak Moss and Sweet Grass to me is just ok.. They are listed online now.

i LOVE the sweet grass scent......not too overpowering, but very refreshing. a very unique scent. i also like the apricot tea scent.

i have never tried the oak moss or the fig leaf.

thanks for the heads up @fluffysmom.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

JLF

Don't kill the messenger. What's the difference? I wouldn't have gone to the end of the other thread.

Honored Contributor

The tea part of any product just doesn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i LOVE the sweet grass scent......not too overpowering, but very refreshing. a very unique scent. i also like the apricot tea scent.

i have never tried the oak moss or the fig leaf.

thanks for the heads up @fluffysmom.

I sent my sister the special value in Sweet Grass and she loves it.  We tend to like the same scents so I am looking forward to trying it. The only sent we didn't care for was the Fall box, Sweet Autumn Clematis.