Contributor

Beekman 1802 Variety Soap Pack

Was watching Evine this morning and saw that the Beekman Boys has a special set for their garden party today.... the set is a variety soap pack - Rose, Violet, Grapefruit and Honey & Orange. 

DId anyone see them skype in? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Variety Soap Pack

[ Edited ]

I didn't see it.  We're in the midst of tearing two bedrooms apart, preparing for some redecorating.  

Honored Contributor

I did not see it either. I did see the have event & preferred pricing on some of their products on Evine.

We are cooking a turkey breast & slab of baby back ribs on the smoker today. Making some dough for rolls right now. Also fixing potato salad, watergate salad & baked beans. We are doing all this today because it's suppose to start raining again tomorrow through next week. I'm sick of the rain & humidity. We will enjoy the nice day today.

Valued Contributor

@Rondafan wrote:

Was watching Evine this morning and saw that the Beekman Boys has a special set for their garden party today.... the set is a variety soap pack - Rose, Violet, Grapefruit and Honey & Orange. 

DId anyone see them skype in? 

Thanks very much for the "heads-up" on the bar soap pack, @Rondafan.  It appears that all of the four-packs are reduced for the event!!

Honored Contributor

had no idea they were going to be on. I really wish they'd notify us by email when they will be making an appearance like other companies do otherwise I miss them unless someone posts on the forums they will be on.