Super Contributor

Re: Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid?

I see many pins about Becca on pinterest. They look lovely.

Super Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Pampered Lady said: I'm not sure if you're aware, but QVC has a sample (in Opal) for $5 (free shipping). It also includes a couple other samples, but it's a nice way to try it before you buy it (or buy several and save $$$ over purchasing a full size in a single container). The item number is A252621. HTH Edited to add: As a side note: I wouldnt be concerned about the shade being listed as "dark" -- that refers to a tiny sample card of foundation. The Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector is the same, regardless of the shade of foundation sample.

Thank you so much for this item #- I am dying to try this (as I am on a roll lately with bronzers and highlighters) and what a nice way to sample the skin perfecter!

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 suzyQ3 said:

Okay, so I changed my mind. Instead of buying a full-size of the Pearl, I did go ahead and buy the little trio of three shades -- Pearl, Opal, and Champagne Gold (Limited Edition).

Just seemed to make more sense at $25. Who knows? I may like the Opal better than the Pearl or not like any of them. I like that they come in a lipgloss-like tube with a doe foot. I can still add some to my foundation. The full-size has a pump dispenser that many reviewers say dispenses too much.

I bought it on their site. It's under the "Farewell" section. Otherwise, it's sold out everywhere else. Interestingly, I received a $5.70 discount.

Crisso, I don't know whether Becca Cosmetics used to have any other name.

oh cool, I will check that set out, thanks SuzyQ!

Respected Contributor

Hey, Suzy, can I ask how you snagged that discount? I've looked everywhere for a code!! I wanted to try these, but love the smaller size.
Honored Contributor

bummer, looks like they aren't there anymore. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 FUTURE said: Hey, Suzy, can I ask how you snagged that discount? I've looked everywhere for a code!! I wanted to try these, but love the smaller size.

I honestly don't know, FUTURE. I used a code that was supposedly 10 percent off your first order (over $50). You can find that easily by googling "Becca Cosmetics promo codes." I originally had that amount in my cart. But then I deleted an item and just had the trio for $25.

So then it showed that the promo didn't work. But when I went through checkout, I received a discount of $5.70 for my $25 order, which doesn't even make sense. But I didn't argue with it. Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 HappyDaze said:

bummer, looks like they aren't there anymore. Oh well.

http://www.beccacosmetics.com/us/store/perfectors/perfectors/shimmering-skin-perfector-spotlights/

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland